List Your Top Literotica Authors

I used to love reading kinky mira but shes gone???

2 Likes

She had a problem with hosting, I miss it too @KinkyMira :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@ADC @Mrs.John Thank you my lovelies. Lovely to hear I’m missed. I am trying to sort hosting out, but I have to admit other things have crept above it recently. Life and all that.

5 Likes

been dipping into a few stories on lit to share with my wife recently, some highlights…

Travel Girl (loved munich and her masseuse short series)

Fervid (Book Club)

storm_usmc (my neighbours shenanigans)

Antonio_y_Cleopatra (Adult Education)

BelleCanzuto (Doctors Orders)

Hope you guys can find something in there that you can enjoy :wink:

4 Likes

If you like a sexy steamy lesbian romance the check out BrokenSpokes. Read Hard landing first then Wheels in motion, the characters and stories are sort of linked. When she tells you to read Twas the night before at the start of one of the chapters, I would do that as it fills in the back stories of some of the characters. It’s literally an novel and so well written. The story had me laughing and crying, and hot under the collar.

2 Likes

I’ve found a new literotica author! Tarasueme_19

The two I’ve read are

Please note: these are non-consent stories about a student “taken” by a handsome vampire :drooling_face: :vampire:
Personal fantasy of mine but obviously not for everyone

5 Likes

Absolutely love Literotica… I’ll be reading some of the suggestions here and may even start writing my own again this year?

Surprised to see that the audio is quite popular too. That’s something the “normal” male side of me may record one day too. I’ve always been told I have a good voice for it when chatting on the phone!

5 Likes

I’ve had a short story in the pipeline for a shamefully long time, it’s actually a lot harder than I thought to write good erotic fiction. I keep picking at it, adding bits, re writing other parts and then reading through thinking it’s still not descriptive enough or it’s lacking detail in places. Maybe I’m being too self critical ?

Oh well, it’s still a work in progress! I may pluck up the courage one day to upload it to Literotica ! :thinking:

4 Likes

Oh @wildflower, it is definitely harder than it looks, especially if like for me, it has to be grammatically spot on as well as sexy and a good read. My blog posts got through at least 6 editing sessions each, and some of the ones I’ve struggled to get right have been through 20 edits.

4 Likes

Nothing kills my enjoyment of a story quicker than poor grammar and/or spelling mistakes…

It totally breaks my focus and because reading erotica is already a time-consuming way to stimulate the mind I get really annoyed that it’s cheating me out of my fun!

5 Likes

I recently uploaded my own story onto literotica, my name on there is stunstacie if u fancy having a browse, here’s a link to my story.

4 Likes

Update on my previous post. I did finally pluck up courage to upload my story to Literotica couple of weeks ago. I’d definitely advise taking advantage of the free editors that are available on there, mine was so helpful.

3 Likes

Oh wow @wildflower - how will I find it on there?

1 Like

@Mrs.John I can’t add a link right now but it’s titled The Surprise and you can find it in the Group Sex category :grin:

2 Likes

@wildflower thats the fastest I have ever read anything. Wonderful, you clever sausage you! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Aww thanks @Mrs.John. I was so nervous waiting to see if there were a load of critical comments! Luckily most have been very complimentary :relaxed:

2 Likes

@wildflower I loved it. Just enough detail.

1 Like

TarnishedPenny

1 Like

Can’t find your story!

Are you wildflower on Lit too?

I have a different user name on there @300

Here’s the link to the story The Surprise - Group Sex - Literotica.com

2 Likes