List Your Top Literotica Authors

Hi @wildflower, I’d missed this post. Great story, thank you for sharing it. I recall my wife and a couple of her mates making sure that they visited the firestation when they were doing charity car washes a few years back. Little did I know what they were all really looking for…

Looking forward to reading how your FWB was rewarded later in a next story?

1 Like

Thanks @NibbleNob

Hmmm maybe I should write a follow up to the fire station story :thinking: I’m in process of writing another one but with a totally different storyline this time.

3 Likes

Both would be good, the firestation one left an opening to explore how he got his reward. Or maybe one about the three ladies who went to the firestation on the pretence of getting their cars washed for charity!!

1 Like

Wow!! Just read it and really enjoyed it :drooling_face:

1 Like

Thanks very much!!

1 Like

@Bex84 it’s great well done! enjoyed your writing style and the erotic/fantasy setting was really enjoyable.

Somehow a bit of violence and threat seems to build up to something more sexual perfectly and made it really intense, non-consent is a tricky area but you dealt with it very well imv :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Awwww thank you so much xx I really enjoyed writing it :slightly_smiling_face: just got my two next one’s to finish now before submitting them to literotica lol :see_no_evil: xx

1 Like

I really liked A proper Scottish wife by Thors_First.Be warned though it is quite a long story .

1 Like

Am currently reading Emily’s Awakening by Briterotic and loving it.
(Lovehoney get a mention too!)

1 Like

It’s Thors_Fist not first…

1 Like

Bookmarked for later as it is quite long. Just read episode 1 of “Tamara in Stockings” by the same author and that was pretty good, well written and will continue with the other episodes. Thanks for the recommendation.

1 Like

I could have sworn I typed Fist not First,which as I have read nearly every chapter they have written is unforgivable.

1 Like

Will try to find and review later.

1 Like

Vote cast - a well written story with something for pretty much everyone in it :wink:

2 Likes

Given the missus the link to read this tonight :smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Good read, looking forward to the sequel :+1: Also read and enjoyed at the apartment :stuck_out_tongue::ok_hand:

1 Like

Ooooh gonna check these out :relaxed:

1 Like

I’ve only read one author Xaviera Hollander I was on a working holiday in the Greek Islands and after reading the first one I kept searching the book shops for the rest. :grinning:

It’s been quiet in here for some time, have a Hallowe’en themed story fellow story lovers:

2 Likes

@NibbleNob I’m so glad I just found this thread!

1 Like