List Your Top Literotica Authors

I didn’t realize you had literary works until tonight … I am impressed!! (and HAF, which is never ideal in a work environment!) :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you kind sir. There is still plenty more to come, so keep reading!

1 Like

@KinkyMira you’re welcome and will do. At least I know now why you loved my kitchen sink scenario comment hahaha :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the link.

Hot story!

1 Like

This isn’t my favorite writer, or even genre, in fact I just read it randomly and like lots of people above I thought no one else did.

But this is a life I think I wish I had led, if I had met the right man: Simon and Kelly Ch. 01 - Loving Wives - Literotica.com

There are three stories but the only well written one is the first one but the later stories hint at a lovely but very rare relationship.

2 Likes

This was amazing! I nearly erupted just reading it at my desk! Wow

1 Like

Do folks enjoyment of Literotica extend to GoneWildAudio on reddit? There some seriously good entries on there.

1 Like

Hey, glad you liked it :grin:

I haven’t checked that out yet…but I will!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed the first story, well written and very arousing!

The second wasn’t as good, and I found the third rather sad if I am honest. I would read the first again and then go on to other stories I think.

Great to follow this thread. Thanks for highlighting great stories

1 Like

Anyone got any good examples of stories where someone watches a couple and then possibly gets involved?

1 Like

Here’s a good one that might meet your requirements @Richy - A Warm Summers Day

5 Likes

Wow, amazing! The series get really hot. I had to read all three in one go. Struggled not to have to go take a moment :joy:

1 Like

I’ve just bookmarked the others in the series! :joy:

Another favourite author of mine is WritingForToffee
Here’s a link to the first of his three part story - A Play For Keeps Ch. 01 -BDSM - Literotica.com

I’ve just finished this and I’m about to embark on part 2 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ooooh just found this thanks to @Green_Eyed_Girl :relaxed: xx I have started having a go at writing some erotic and alternative stories and I have posted my first one on literotica xx It’s called The Pursuit of Little Red x

One of my fave authors is Goldeniangel and her Taken by the Wolf story is so so so so so so good :grin: xx I had a lot of fun reading it

5 Likes

Ooh I’ll take a look at your story when I next log on to Literotica @Bex84

What category is it in?( just to make it easier to find) or do you have the same profile name on there? :blush:

1 Like

My profile name is Little_Horny_Redhead :slightly_smiling_face: oh and it’s in non human xx

Be aware it does contain elements of non consent xx

3 Likes

Thanks @Bex84

Oh I’m fine with that.

1 Like