Live Chat Help Please!

The link at the top of the page in the LoveHoney Banner is normally a link to to live chat, but now that I have placed my order it has dissapered and I need help please , I cant find a link to live chat help anywhere on the site :(

My live chat has gone too, you could phone customer services on 0800 915 6635 or you can email them directly but they only guarantee to respond by the end of the next working day so it depends how urgent it is.

If you want to email go into help on the top right hand side its a blue box and follow the links from there.

I hope you get it sorted

LMF xx

Why does it do this? why does the live chat disapear?
Also is there any other way to access live chat help, it was fine up untill I closed it to make my order..

It will be a glitch on the computer system like everything its not perfect, just mention it when you contact them .

I dont know of any other way, your best bet is to telephone.

Hello!

Just wanted to let you know that Livechat has disappeared because the Customer Care team are in a meeting at the moment, it should be back on soon.

Is there anything I can help you with in the meantime?

Gem Xx

Oh thanks both, and for being so quick, no just first time propery buying something and a little nervous and needed to check and order and I can't use the phone :/ expected phone call, also you no how long the meeting will be for? and will the link reapear on its own and before 4pm? :/

It shouldn't be too long before they're back and the link will reappear once they're back in the office. :-)

tyvm

No problem, if you need any more help just let me know.

Welcome to the forum by the way!

EDIT: Live Chat is available once again :)