London Club Recommendations Please :)

So im heading to London for a long weekend beginning of March for my birthday and wanted to take a trip to a swinging club when there one evening. Im planning on staying in the Paddington area so was wondering if anyone knows of any good ones near/around that area?

Thanks Peeps!

:)

xxx

Have a ball babe x The boys in london will be able to help (you on turtle towers)

go go google or london club scene plenty of sites to let you know soho always a good night out

Thanks, been looking online but thought id ask if anyone has personal experience or heard good things about any particular clubs

Thanks hun, Im all booked to go etc so just sorting the inbetween stuff and going to a club is a must lol :P

xxx

Oh n yeah im on there atm KFC, but all alone :(

Tracey3x wrote:

Oh n yeah im on there atm KFC, but all alone :(

coming to join u now

tracey look at london swing clubs loads on there

Hi Tracey. If your after Cafe's and restaurans or bars, then i'm your man. But I haven't bene to any swingin clubs in London.... yet! The only one I know of is Abfab's. Its seems very popular, so you could try there. Not sure where it is though. xx

abfabs is out near heathrow/staines area, was going to go there about a year back as it had great reviews, then found one on our doorstep ( well nearly).......figured i'd rather drive home for 25 minutes than mess around with an hours journey at 2.30am!

Just checked out Abfabs, prob a bit far travel wise especially if dont end up going back to the hotel until the early hours

xxx

Well, if you don't fancy traveling, tou could stay at mine ;) I have a swin in the back garden. I could push, and you could go "wheeee!". Or was that not what you had in mind? ;)

Lol God yeah, thats like amazing!

But ive already got my hotel booked now, gutting! :P

I've been searching for hours and tbh there's nothing within a good distance that is suitable . . .

:(

xxx

torture garden can be a fun place if you are into it

http://www.torturegarden.com/home/

Thanks Robin, had a look and they dont have anything on that weekend :(

Tracey3x wrote:

Thanks Robin, had a look and they dont have anything on that weekend :(

come to think of it, it's good fun but not really swinging. sorry. read your post too quick

ClubRub, but again like Robin said not swinging but very fun indeed! (If you like latex)

Tracy, have you tried looking at Fabswingers? There are plenty of people on there who organise parties, and some of them live in London.

How long will you be in town for?

Im already on Fab swingers, had a look but cant see anything organised atm. I'll check again nearer the time on there though

Staying two nights

xxx

Hey Tracey. Iwas just looking for a quick update, really on your weekend. Did you enjoy yourself? Did you find any clubs to go and party at?

It's the beginning of March im going

xxx