Lonely this Christmas

I appreciate Christmas is in 3 weeks and for most it’s fun and exciting- but to some it can be the opposite

I ask if you are in need to talk to anyone- please reach out to us on this community- it does not need to be sexual- just say hello and start a chat

The great thing is your identity is hidden- so no shame

Please talk if you need to - this community is here to help

Remember you are loved :lovehoney_heart:

41 Likes

What a great and timely post @batjamboree Everyone gets so tied up with there own affairs/business. We all need to make a little time to support/listen/chat with folks and I for one will look into the forum daily

3 Likes

Thanks for this @batjamboree :two_hearts: Christmas is a difficult time for me and I’m avoiding it as much as possible. No more shopping, coffee or meals out until after Christmas for me now. I think most people think I’m just being grumpy but I’m not really.

2 Likes

Well were listen and chat. I can talk a load of rubbish to anyone. It may be no use but I would try to have a good laugh at least and a big virtual hug. @Kitty-Cat01

2 Likes

Well said @batjamboree!

I second what you said, there are always some of us popping in and out over the festive period so please do talk to us :purple_heart:

3 Likes

We’ve done this a few times since Covid, not just Christmas though. If anyone needs company or to talk, there’s usually someone here at all times, even the early hours, depending on your timezone.

5 Likes

That is such a lovely thought yes Christmas is a lonely time for a lot of people @batjamboree

3 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01

I’m not a big fan myself as I fell out with my mother / father and sister around Christmas a few years ago and every year it’s always there… but thank hod I got a fab man and daughters who are always in my corner and we make Christmas our own

Here for you :lovehoney_heart:

6 Likes

I always feel lonely at Christmas and kinda weird inside but also it’s my birthday 3 days after which just makes me sad and depressed lol :see_no_evil:

Lovely post @batjamboree. We love Christmas, but you’re right that for some, it can perhaps be the worst of times, and being able to reach out to others for a bit of support can make a difference.

2 Likes

@AJSTAR
Keep your head up - and think about the positives around you

Thanks for reaching out :lovehoney_heart:

I was so sorry to read your story of falling out with family members we fell out with my brother in law after my inlaws passed away Christmas has never been the same however like you we have amazing family 2 daughters and 2 grandchild which makes Christmas thst more special @batjamboree

1 Like

I will try and remember to log on, on christmas day/boxing day as im on my own with nothing to do (I like it/wifes at work) but that way im online for anyone and I’ll keep an eye out for posts :+1:

3 Likes

@Mr-Mrs-Sexy
Please do so - we can discuss loads and I can tell you what I have had for Christmas and how it looks and you can tell me what your doing - I’m fine with flirty talk and having a few cheeky chats :lovehoney_heart:

1 Like

Merry Christmas to that @batjamboree hope you get unwrapped as well as unwrapping gifts

2 Likes

Yep will be Lonely again this year because of family fall outs. I thought I will be fine I stopped going on any kind of social media. I so regret being in my last relationship. But hey its only one day.

3 Likes

Well you can drop in here, a lot of us will be dropping in periodically to chat.

3 Likes

Only got Christmas day off (apparently the population can’t stock their cupboards, fridges and freezers for more than a day!) So it won’t be much of a Christmas, not that homelife is that exciting so it may end up doing me a favour!!!

@pootle
Sorry you are working over Christmas- but come over to this forum and talk to us - we may be a bit drunk though…

1 Like

@batjamboree really love this thread and your kindness here!! Heart warming indeed, as there is so much negativity around these days, simple things like looking out for each other dosent cost anything.

“Treat others how you want to be treated”

1 Like