Lonely....

So idk what to say or think... he left last night out of nowhere. He said I didn't do anything wrong he just didn't feel right being more than friends right now and I've recently got sicker and sicker ever since the miscarriage a little over a month ago too and I'm wondering if that pushed him away.

Hi Nikita I’m not sure of your history but I’m Sorry to hear about what’s happened with him Leaving, the miscarriage and illness. Do You have anyone who can come be with you at all?

OK sweetheart, first if all do not blame yourself or think you have pushed him away. Miscarriages are a strain on everyone and we all cope in our own way. He quite possibly doesn't know how to cope with the loss and this may be the only way he can get through it. It's not great for you when you need him most. Do you have friends and family who can support you? Have you got supports in place for getting through the loss of pregnancy? What you need to do now is take the time to recover. OK, it's not ideal he has gone, it's really crap if I'm honest but you need to focus on yourself. We will all be here 😘

Don’t blame yourself! Miscarriage is an awful thing for any woman to go through and it’s so common that’s the scary thing! Maybe him leaving was his way of dealing with things but if he can leave in your time of need then screw him and focus on yourself, do you have family to help get you through this? Or any close friends? Reach out to people around you it’s important to get the support you need. It’s crap he’s left but right now your main concern is you and getting yourself to a better place, big hugs to you! X

Firstly sorry to hear your having a rough time atm. And I am sure your world is very dark, with no light at the end of the tunnel. If he can't support you when you need him most, then sorry to say but your probably best off without him, even tho your probably feeling empty in your stomach without him? Meanwhile life slowly goes on, regardless. This is going to sound really really harsh, but 100% this is the right advice...... Stay single for a while and learn to find yourself and your smile again, concentrate on getting well and being happy. It's a natural thing to want to fill that gap ASAP, it's hard being alone after being in a relationship. I've known people (me included) who have been hurt, who come out of a relationship and immediately go on the hunt for a new partner, and they stink of desperation! Then some time passes and they find themselves, and a new life, their friends, a new wardrobe, a new social life etc etc, and they start to glow. And that's attractive! Desperation isn't. And because they glow people become attracted to them..... You gets the picture. . . . Love is like a butterfly, if you chase it, it will fly away and elude you. . . If you get on with your life, one day that butterfly will land on your shoulder.

Sorry to hear about your loss, I think your Ex should be there for you, you need him and he needs you at this time. I'm sorry i can't give any more advice, I'm hardly the one to give advice as my relationship is falling apart.

Hey there. I read your post earlier and didn’t have time to reply. Please don’t go blaming yourself and thinking you pushed him away. This may come across as a bit harsh but he may have his reasons why he’s walking away but unless you’re able to talk about it constructively together, there maybe lessons missed for both of you. Also if he’s not there to support you now when you need it, maybe he’s not the right person for you? There’s no good time but it’s better to learn this lesson now rather than later don’t you think? Moving forward I suggest you surround yourself with people you love and trust and find something positive to keep yourself busy with. Time will be good to you if you allow it 🙂 x

Given the format on here it is really not possible to know all perspectives.... but for real I want to encourage you to reach out to your network locally and make sure you have some emotional support at this time. A miscarriage is a very difficult thing to experience and typically is something many women dont feel they can talk as openly about the loss as they may wish. This can aid in depressive thoughts or cycles. I am not sure if your illness you mention is physical or mental but please please please seek help, give yourself time to heal and grieve and take care of yourself first.

Sorry to hear you are going through such a rough time Nikita, I really do hope you have the family and friend support close by. Take care of yourself.

Nikita, my heart and soul go out to you at this very sad occasion, I hope you read all the replies to your post as the wonderful people in the LH Forum have posted some very important pearls of wisdom on your situation as some have experienced the same sadness as you have, we are all telling you that it was nothing you have done wrong. Take time to heal yourself, embrace all the help from friends and family and remember that there are many people who you will never meet that care about you and always want what is best for you. Hugs and love. Bennyboy69.

Sadly, no... I've been alone all week.

RosyCheek wrote:

OK sweetheart, first if all do not blame yourself or think you have pushed him away. Miscarriages are a strain on everyone and we all cope in our own way. He quite possibly doesn't know how to cope with the loss and this may be the only way he can get through it. It's not great for you when you need him most. Do you have friends and family who can support you? Have you got supports in place for getting through the loss of pregnancy? What you need to do now is take the time to recover. OK, it's not ideal he has gone, it's really crap if I'm honest but you need to focus on yourself. We will all be here 😘

Sadly as above stared. I've been alone all week which is driving me insane... he came to my work today and left a soda on my desk which was weird so idk...

Bennyboy69 wrote:

Nikita, my heart and soul go out to you at this very sad occasion, I hope you read all the replies to your post as the wonderful people in the LH Forum have posted some very important pearls of wisdom on your situation as some have experienced the same sadness as you have, we are all telling you that it was nothing you have done wrong. Take time to heal yourself, embrace all the help from friends and family and remember that there are many people who you will never meet that care about you and always want what is best for you. Hugs and love. Bennyboy69.

Thank you 💚