Long distance toys - app reliability?

Hello all, looking for toys that have remote control connectivity from abroad. Things like we-vibe or lovense. Anyone had any experience and could say as a user which app controlled toys are more reliable? (Heard that some aren’t what they are cracked up to be)

1 Like

I’ve used them before and if I was you, I’d give them a very hard pass. The technology isn’t ready for something like this. It disconnects constantly and just leaves both of you frustrated and not in the mood anymore. They work in the same room but what’s the point in that? They are expensive and unreliable in my experience. Don’t waste your money.

I’ve got a few of these toys but alas never tested out the long distance app on them although I’ve also heard sometimes the apps play up with connecting so guessing it’s one of them things where you hope for the best

1 Like

We’ve tried We-Vibe and Lovense remote toys and been disappointed with both. The We-Vibe stuff is particularly poor in terms of losing connection and needing to be re-paired every time the signal is lost.

Ours even lost connection if she closed her legs.

1 Like

The satisfyer monoflex has app control and the long distance capabilities I personally haven’t tested these out yet but the connection to my own phone as control works amazingly. Can’t definitely report back on the longer distance shortly.

1 Like

Oh dear - I looked at one of them and it showed a diagram that said if the toy is in the anus then the most reliable angle was from the rear not the from if the person was standing up!

Thanks for that!

1 Like

I feared as much! thanks for that.

We had similar problems with the We-Connect app and the Moxie. It couldn’t handle local connection very well and the connecting two users options were very hit and miss.

Not really related but i often wonder about these trendy kitchen gadgets, app controlled whether the app will still be supported in say 8 years time ? My bet would be no you kettle or washer say probably will still be ok longer for a simple dishwasher?