Long Distance Vibrating Dildo Suggestion

Hi everyone, I’ve search the internet and couldn’t find anything so as a last resort I thought I’d ask here.

I’m looking for a hallow dildo that I could put my own vibrator in (a long distance controlled on) but all the vibrating dildos seem to already come with a vibrator installed. Suction’s a plus!

If there isn’t one, love honey could you help? :slight_smile:

Dildos with a hollow base to insert a bullet are definitely a thing. I think it’s a fairly common feature so worth taking a look at the product page for any dildos that take your fancy.
Here’s one I found on lh, but I am confident they have others too, just don’t know what they are.

Some of the ones that come installed with a vibe may also be compatible with using your own, so check for that.

Hey @X2! Definitely worth looking at the ones that have removable vibrators and see whether you think your app controlled one would fit.

Another option though could be penis extenders/enlargers - for example this one. These are completely hollow as obviously are designed to fit a penis, but definitely think (depending on the shape of your vibe) that you could work it out with something like this. There’s a range of sizes :blush:

1 Like

Thank you both!

@Queerantine I’m in the US and I didn’t see that one you linked to on the UK site!

@SexInTheCity Those penis extenders would be perfect!!! I just need to figure out how to get a suction cup on the bottom.

Yay for quarantine relationships lol

2 Likes

Lovehoney sells a very nifty suction cup dildo holder. I’m useless at links but you may be able to find it through my review.

Or… Mr. Chimp might come to my aid (again).

Oooh - is it this one? Good shout!

I’ve seen that holder. Unfortunately I don’t think I could strap on the vibrator then ride it with the straps.

After some creative thinking… I guess what I’m curious to find out is if there’s an equivalent to:

*EDITED BY MOD

Yes. A plunger :joy: well just the suction part of it. That one is a mini sink plunger and I’m thinking of ripping the handle off. Then squeezing one of my lovesense toys in the hole.

But now I’m worried the rubber will degrade the vibrator over time. Which I’d rather not do considering how much money I’ve invested in them.