Long Luscious Curls

In a sneak peek behind the sub facade, I want to tell you about my love of curls.

I've just caught sight of the video to Jess Glynne song, hold my hand, and I'm finding her a little beguiling. She's not my usual cup of tea, but it set me thinking, I also had adolescent crushes on Dina Meyer from starship troopers, Julie Roberts, Brooke Shields, Jennifer Beals, elizabeth Berkeley, and I'm sure there's more.

I know, another pointless thread, but hey hum.

Dawn French & lynda Carter to name a couple i must be perverted i couldnt list them all ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Oooh i love curls.so springy but hard to maintain in my hair

Funnily enough you have the same taste as me . My OH has just had a soft perm so her hair does look like that of Jess Glynne. Its a style my OH had in the 90s and I am glad she has gone retro.

I have naturally curly hair that I love :3

Ink and Kink wrote:

HAHAHA thot you were getting it removed. OOps you meant head

I get massive curl envy, my hair just won't stay in curls at all!

I keep my hair short as it's so wavy and thick I cant do a thing with it if it's long - a bit sad though, I'd love long curls :(

I have shoulder length hair with a natural curl to it but sadly also masses of frizz so although I shouldn't I nearly always end up reaching for the straighteners :(

steevo68 wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

HAHAHA thot you were getting it removed. OOps you meant head

RUDE ;) its not that luscious in the downstairs department haha xxx

Totally agree BIG fan of curls/wavy hair

I LOVE curly hair! Mine doesn't hold curls well but it has a natural wave that I think looks nice. My hair is always soft and shiny after washing and sometimes I curl it gently, to give it more body and volume. If I straighten it, it tends to look flat and/or greasy :(

Ooo im soft wavy curly but often straighten it... maybe curls r on there way back in hooray

I used to have curls, in my wild rock days. OH won't let me grow it long now.

In a sneek peak behind the macspants veneer I have a penchant for Brian May, all the members of Poison, Hasidic Jews with peyot and Fifi Felafel Frou-bella my neighbours pet poodle.

macspants wrote:

In a sneek peak behind the macspants veneer I have a penchant for Brian May, all the members of Poison, Hasidic Jews with peyot and Fifi Felafel Frou-bella my neighbours pet poodle.

I reckon your neighbour's poodle needs a trim !!

This thread inspired my new avatar:3

I hate my curls with a passion! Thing is, it takes over 3 hours to straighten, so don't have the patience to do it, especially it being so thick. Thought being on chemo would thin my hair, but it seems to make it grow, much to my annoyance!