Longest Orgasm

So far, my personal record is 30 solid seconds of uninterrupeted, big O bliss. I am hoping to break this record at any time.

How long has your longest orgasm been?

Hmm maybe a minute or a little longer than a minute

I don't think I've ever gone past 15 seconds. But I have, once or twice, gotten "after quakes" for a good minute.

Never really timed it, but last night I had what felt like either a good long rolling orgasm or possibly multiples, not sure which, but it was great and my stomach muscles ached afterward! ;) A good workout , one I'd definitely repeat :)

I filmed myself bringing myself off, watched the clip and worked out how long the orgasm lasted: 24 seconds. That was a perfectly ordinary orgasm so I suppose a really good one might last a bit longer.

I wish I was a pig. Their orgasms last for up to 30 minutes!

God, I think my orgasms may suck! When I'm on my own, I'm lucky if I can get a good 5-7 seconds, and none of my partners have been particularly interested in my experience. Sigh... you lucky people.

We are a couple and my female partner (in her absolute longest time, which was using her Magic Wand with a dildo) was 30 seconds!

My longest penis orgasm is about 10 seconds but my longest prostate orgasm was about 2 minutes (quite a big difference haha)! :joy:

1 Like

I’ve never got out a stopwatch to check. When I’m having an orgasm, I can’t even think or talk or keep my eyes open.

But I get to the point where I sort of have a continuous rolling orgasm. There’s two kinds - the lower kind is a sort of continuous need to ejaculate. I squirt and dribble and work myself on whatever partner or toy I’ve been given. At some point, my pelvic muscles lose strength and it quits.

The more intense kind has high spots and low spots, but for 20-30 minutes I’ll slobber and flop around on the bed and whimper as long as the stimulation keeps going. During this time, I have zero control of my body, and I’m completely at the mercy of my partners. My pelvic muscles contract really hard during this. Sometimes, the pleasure turns to intense pain. I’ll be sensitive for hours afterwards, and even a kiss or light touches can give me an orgasm again almost immediately.

2 Likes