Look! SALE!

Tell me I really, really do NOT need an iroha... And that I have never wanted to give a try to that Lelo Ora thingy, either....

Briona87 wrote:

Tell me I really, really do NOT need an iroha... And that I have never wanted to give a try to that Lelo Ora thingy, either....

I can tell you that you don't need a Sakura but I'm afraid I can't say that about the other two ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

I'm not allowed to buy anymore until we're back on our feet :( I just keep putting stuff in my basket then leaving it :(

Psst... have you seen our Pin Ups Bullet Vibrator Gift Sets?

There's Red Ruby, Orange Betty & Silver Nancy

Lovehoney - Ania wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

I can tell you that you don't need a Sakura but I'm afraid I can't say that about the other two ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Thanks a bunch, Ania ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Is there any male underwear in the sale?

Young and fun95 wrote:

Only the Fantasy Excite Sporty Boxer Shorts I'm afraid, but we do have other offers on men's underwear.

Argh! So much temptation...

Lovehoney - Ania wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

Only the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24719 I'm afraid, but we do have other offers on men's underwear.

Too little for my muscly man :(

oooh so many nice things in the sale might have to buy something, i see the last RO Rabbit is on sale knowing what i know now it was never worth nearly £50

I'm tempted to get the 2 piece Oh La La Cheri set but ive bought a few Oh La La Cheri bras recently!

Lovehoney - Ania wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

Only the Fantasy Excite Sporty Boxer Shorts I'm afraid, but we do have other offers on men's underwear.

Just to follow up on this, here's more underwear for men in the sale ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

Lovehoney - Ania wrote:

Lovehoney - Ania wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

Only the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24719 I'm afraid, but we do have other offers on men's underwear.

Just to follow up on this, here's more http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sale/sexy-clothing/underwear-for-men/ ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Thank you :D

You can now view sale items by price -

£5 and under

£10 and under

£20 and under

£50 and under

Hope you're treating yourselves to lots of lovely goodies ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

OMFG £50

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28658

Cheap&Easy wrote:

My man is 40inch waist. Not much on LH would fit him :/

I really wish there was plus size underwear for men on here. Not like regular underwear - you know, the sexy stuff - jocks etc. There is plenty of plus size lingerie for ladies, but apparently underwear for a larger gentlemen is just absurd - I know it's not lovehoney's fault as theere probably just isn't anyone making it - but it really bugs me :(

Cheap&Easy wrote:

You're right David. My OH can get away with certain brands being 38 inch. But shops and online stores are hard to get right. Next do a range up to 44 or 46 but you have to order it in, he prefers to just get it off the rail.

He was a 32 waist when we first got together as teens.

Between the two of us we are awkward to buy clothes for LOL!!! Opposite ends of the spectrum ;)

I'll be honest. I'm a 44 inch waist. I used to be a 36 before I met the MR! Generally, buying clothes isn't an issue. I just get frustrated because you see ladies lingerie up to like size 28 but for men.. anything in a sexy cut over a 40inch waist is almost non-existant (as far as I can tell).

YES I know it's MY problem and YES I am doing something about it, but it's not going to magically change overnight. My weight has changed so much over 10 years. Up, down, up down...

Nothing sexier than the naked man David

Sum Sub wrote:

Nothing sexier than the naked man David

Well of course, but I don't want to be giving the goodies away ALL the time ;)

Cheap&Easy wrote:

Yes there is Sub.

A naked man holding a bottle of red wine.

I have a special skill for opening wine bottles