Look! SALE!

Have you seen our super amazing SALE yet?! We have some great items up for grabs at incredible prices and some absolute bargains.

Tempted to buy a luxury vibrator? We have some great ones on sale, with the iroha Midori and Yuki at only £40 each. Or how about a ceramic or metal butt plug?

We also have some beautiful lingerie, including this gorgeous bra set and these knickers from Oh La La Cheri.

Are you going to treat yourself to something nice? Let us know what you buy! :)

Such a good sale! I'm getting the metal worx dildo!

still cant see page 2 :(

pinkanimal wrote:

same here

omg thats back in stock? the cheri set?

I had that Oh La La Cherie set arrive today, bought on the sale, I'm on the ball! It's really nice, although one thing I would point out that it's NOT satin as described sadly, I think whoever put that might have just read the "silky soft" in the description and assumed it was. Still nice, but I'm happier with my oh oh la Cherie set http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29641 that actually IS satin, and was what prompted me to by this one with the garter belt.

Great sale Guys x

pinkanimal wrote:

I'm very sorry, the tech team are working on this so it will hopefully be sorted soon!

Lovehoney - Ania wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

I'm very sorry, the tech team are working on this so it will hopefully be sorted soon!

just so you know and can tell them its on page 2 of the lingerie sale too x

Okay so i budgeted £200 (money presents) for my birthday next month so im going to get a rosa and i think I will get the Lelo Ora with a 15% off code maiking it just over £55 and still have enough for rosa xx

oooh me either :(

pinkanimal wrote:

Lovehoney - Ania wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

just so you know and can tell them its on page 2 of the lingerie sale too x

We are aware of this issue and are trying to resolve it.

In the meantime, if you have a particular category in mind, you can see which items are reduced by going directly to that category and clicking on SALE. For example, if you want to look at all the Vibrators on sale, click on sort by SALE and they will all show up.

Sorry it's a bit complicated at the moment!

ok thanks for the tip

MrsMcX wrote:

Such a good sale! I'm getting the metal worx dildo!

I want it, but spent too much money on here last week

*sobbing* please dont sell out this week

IrishRose wrote:

Okay so i budgeted £200 (money presents) for my birthday next month so im going to get a rosa and i think I will get the Lelo Ora with a 15% off code maiking it just over £55 and still have enough for rosa xx

Good choice! Ora is only £65 which is a bargain, even more so if you include a cheeky discount code ;)

Lovehoney - Ania wrote:

IrishRose wrote:

Good choice! Ora is only £65 which is a bargain, even more so if you include a cheeky discount code ;)

I got it x

Just to let you all know the page 2 issue has been resolved! So you can browse the full range of items on sale now! ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

wohoooo thanks

yay! Not that I can buy anything :( boo lol.

D: well that's my bank account broken lol