Looking for a 7” suction cup dildo with 6.6-7” girth to suit a harness?

Does anyone have a link to a suitable dildo as per the specification specified in the title? Thanks.

This one looks fun:

Kendall Swirly Silicone Dildo 7.5 Inch

(a smidge longer in length, but you don’t have to use all of it :slightly_smiling_face:)

Edit: Ah, perhaps not. It’s 5.75" circumference. I think my filter search was a duff one. My bad.

Looking for 6.5-7” girth though as this only has 5.75”. Thanks for the recommendation though. :+1:

1 Like

I’ve not got this specific one (probably a bit big for my missus to use) - but we’ve got similar ones and the realistic feel is pretty nice.

I think you’ll struggle to get that girth on a shorter dildo…they tend to get longer with girth. But as @Ian_Chimp said - you don’t need to use all of it.

Thanks for the recommendation. It’s again not quite what we are after. We have the 8” version of this very dildo. It has 6” of girth but I cannot yet take the full length. I want to have the OH thrust hard and feel her hitting against my arse but at 8.5” in length that is not going to be the case just yet unfortunately. However, a 7” girth will not be an issue and would feel great but we require a shorter dildo and by our estimations 7” would be perfect.

As @BLovesC said, I think you’ll struggle to get a girthy dildo with a short length unfortunately. I’m looking for a short girthy one too and I can’t find one on the LH website that would be suitable. I’m looking for 6" (6.5 max) and 5-6"girth so a bit smaller than you.

Totally agree with you, it’s not the same if you can’t take it all. For me, the feeling of hitting the base of the toy is really good and only using part of the toy wouldn’t have the same effect for me.
I’m going to add this to the pander to me thread if you wanted to have a look

1 Like

Pander to me thread???

Hmm how about this one…it’s the right length but a tad more girthy.

However it’s dual density so might not be too hard to accommodate. I know my OH finds it a lot easier to use bigger toys if they’re dual density….but still. Iffy be a bit much….but at least the length is closer…

Sorry @RFinTHEbedroom, I forgot the link! Pander to me thread It’s a thread where we can make suggestions of products that we would like LH to stock. The thread is monitored and suggestions help LH decide what new products to get in.

1 Like

Yes that’s a great idea. I think for most girth isn’t too much of an issue but length is due to the limited size of the rectal cavity.

1 Like

Went with your recommendation as we couldn’t find anything that fitted what we were looking for, so thought why not as the ridges make it look interesting. It arrived yesterday and my OH has had a play solo with it today whilst I have been in work and she loved it. She’s promising to give be a good seeing too tomorrow night as we are children free. :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

It’s got quite a bit of love on the forum for being an interesting size and texture. Hopefully you’ll like it as much as your OH does. :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

Not as girthy as I would have liked but yet another toy to add to our box of fun. :+1:

It’s a shame the circumference filter isn’t working properly at the minute. Even better if it went up in half inches, as that would have been really useful. :slightly_smiling_face:

Random suggestion… Could you use a penis sleeve and add a bit of extra girth that way? I have not thought it through a great deal, so if it’s a terrible idea please someone shout out. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

If you can’t buy a dildo that’s short and fat enough, could you feasibly add a chunky penis sleeve to bulk a shorter one out? Does anyone know?

That’s an interesting idea @Ian_Chimp, good thinking! I can’t see why not but you’d have to check that the dildo was the right size to fit in the extender. That extender has a canal diameter of 1.5 inches which is about 4.7 inch circumference so I imagine that you’d need to find a dildo of about that circumference so the slim one you suggested would probably be too thin. But I’ve never used an extender before so I might be completely wrong!

1 Like

Good spot. :+1: I think we need a Build-o Dildo Workshop. :slightly_smiling_face: Some base dildo sizes, a few different sleeves you can cut to length to fatten them up. Bit of glue. Boom. Made to Measure, Made to Pleasure. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Going up in 1/2” increments on Lovehoney’s filters in both length and girth would be a great idea as often customers are looking for specific sized toys.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like