Looking for a double strap on

Hi all, this is my first post on these forums so hi :) I am
The boyfriend btw. Me and my OH have been using and enjoying several dildos and vibrators of various sizes. I enjoy anal play and would love her to be able to use a strap on with me while also being penetrated herself. I am new to strap ons and am unsure of what road to go down. Ideally I would like some kind of harness that allows double attachments and is also able to swap dildos. I would love the ability to use it to build up to a big one so starting small and working up. Does anyone know any products that would be a good choice for us? Thanks in advance for any help. :)

Welcome Kelly - hope you are enjoying it here.

My husband bought a latex double ended strap on. See:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5254

It was a bit awkward and it was a little loose. I wouldnt recommend.

Try checking out the reviews and double ended straps on's on here :

http://search.lovehoney.co.uk/search?p=Q&lbc=lovehoney&uid=773355064&ts=custom&w=strap%20on&af=dept:sextoys&isort=score&method=and&view=list

Hope you find something. We have yet to find the perfect strap on yet!! Dee x

Me and the OH have the same issue. He is a fan of anal, and it has been my dream to do him with a strap on for a long long time. We want to find the perfect one though, I'm not a fan of the 'jelly' dildos and I want something comfortable that will ideally pleasure me too. Although he is used to a range of plug sizes he doesnt want to start too big, so size is an issue.

Dee, thanks for the reply. That is exactly the sort of thing I'd like to start with. Has some decent reviews and is a good price so is already on the wishlist. I'd still like some kind of harness or a bigger external dildo on the double strap on. Hey DS, sounds like we want a similar product. Any luck your end please post the results here, I'll do the same. Thanks

It is tricky to fulfil all those requirements in one package. You can get the strapless strap-ons such as the feeldoe, but obviously have to buy a new one to adjust the size. You may want to look at the me2 harness 2 way attachment. We have just ordered one, not received it yet so can't comment on the effectiveness, but it is designed to adapt an existing harness to hold an additional dildo to sit in the harness wearer.

Alex.

I'll give it a look thanks.