Looking for a DP strapon

Hi all.

Maybe already a topic similar but couldnt find one.
I’m male and am looking for a strapon either harnessed or unharnessed that allows for double penetration.
However, I’ve not found one that is suitable for both missionary and doggy.
The idea of interchangeable dildos is ideal so that a smaller option for anal newcomers or larger for vaginal satisfaction can be achieved.
All of the strapless look designed for vagina users. And the strapped is hard to tell where the penis would work from. We have already used anal plugs during sex but it doesnt fulfil the desire of being F*cked in 2 holes at the same time.
So i think I’m looking for a harness that allows the penis to sit over or under the additional dildo with an interchangeable dildo. Does it even exist or what options are there for penis owners to give the reciever DP fun without a 3rd party

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/strap-ons/double-penetration-strap-ons/p/lovehoney-double-fun-vibrating-rabbit-double-penetration-strap-on/a36513g67373.html

Is this the type of think of you are looking for? X

1 Like

I was going to suggest the above but @Lushlips84 beat me to it. Highly recommend. We’ve only purchased recently but really good for DP and so easy to use.

I thought of this as we just bought it too. Not been brave enough to try yet, working myself up to it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

We have this beaded one. Works great and I love the beads. Although designed for missionary type positions, it stays secure spun round 180°, and not using the ball loop, for doggy too (tested most recently lent over the arm of the couch last night :rofl:). I used to swap out the bullet for the Mantric one but to be honest we tend to just ignore that bit now and if I want clit stimulation use either a wand or the Zumio. Can take larger behind but I love the beads sensation wise and thoroughly recommend this one. Not too large or intimidating but a great feel.

Alternatively, a suction cup dildo/vibrator generally sits and fits well for more independent movement of the DP so might be an option for you?

1 Like

Thanks for the quick replies. Yes, i see that previously and was tempted. My concern was the flipping 180 and then its security but you answered that so it may be a contender.

And the only other downside was the one size. Its the perfect looking size for her new desire to explore the back door but then cant be upsized mid session for times she wants me in the back door and a girthier option in the front. Im quite girthy so i dont want her to loose the fullness feeling in either scenario

No, it is just the one size but I’d suggest doing the same as us then and if you’re switching to back door swap it out entirely for a different toy. Anything without a long handle will work if you or she, depending on position, don’t mind one hand controlling it, though as I say, face to face, the suction cup ones keep themselfs well positioned anyway. We have a Lifelike Lover one but this one is on my shopping list for just this purpose. It might not be girthy enough for what you want (though remember, with you in the back door, the front will feel a lot more filled with less than normal in it!) but I love the feel of liquid silicon and with vibrations as well, that both parties will feel, I think it has to make it a winner.

In terms of the beaded strap on, my OH is also quite large, like you, and for him the cock ring is definitely a snug fit, hence it does stay very secure once flipped round 180° without using the ballsack ring. For anyone with a small member reading this, that might be an issue if using it upside down though.

1 Like

Thank you, Peitho.

I think i will definitely try that ring one then. Knowing it stays pretty secure.
From what the wife has said, 2 thrusting item’s is what she craves. Like a threesome but no 3rd person. So im trying to avoid the need for hands

I think i need to become a toy designer, the things my wife suggests, they sound exciting, until hours of online searching yeilds no matches and leaves me thinking “why doesn’t this exsist”

1 Like

Definitely get the design books flowing then.

In terms of thrusting from both you and the toy, keep in mind there are plenty of vibes that will do that part too. The one we used last night, which I can’t link as it was a prototype design from a bit ago, is a thrusting vibrator so while the handle stays still there is still thrusting going on inside. Just a thought? Also, when I suggested the suction cup ones, this is because, a good suction cup will not only stay mostly out of the way but the best ones will also stick to you so your wife will still get the dual thrusting.

The beaded ring one I linked is definitely a great place to start though and with the Black Friday 50% off deal, it’s a great time to get it!

Have fun, both of you!

Be interesting to see what you think of it as we loved it.

Will have to wait for payday. Black friday sales come at poor times :sob:

1 Like