Looking for a *low* powered vibrator

This is perhaps an unusual request, but I'm seeking a decent vibrator that offers different patterns/timings/variations etc but with a really low/quiet setting. Vibrators seem to be sold on how powerful they are, which is all well and good if you want to get off quickly, but I'm struggling to find one with which to tease my other half.

I know you can turn powerful vibrators down, but what I'm really looking for is one that will do the same jiggery pokery with waves and blips and pauses etc but on a really low, teasing setting. I appreciate what can be considered 'low' and/or 'teasing' can be subjective, to give an idea the lowest setting on a love honey rabbit will typically limit our fun to only 3 or 4 minutes. So, does anyone know of something more suitable?

Thanks in advance...

The lovehoney basic egg can be scrolled down to the slooooowest vibe but there are no frills just a single vibration but if you get the speed right you can just ride the wave of an orgasm for ages.

If you need her to be full too a basic dildo should do the trick.

LMF xx

Funnily enough, I would recommend Lelo toys for low-powered vibes. NOT because they are weak (they're super strong at the highest level) but because they have a wide range of low level vibes and you can have every single pattern at whichever intensity you want!

Have you tried something like the Sqweel 2? That has a completely different feel to a vibe and give that long, slow build up that you seem to be looking for.

What about a bullet ?

I agree. Lelo toys, eg. the Mia, which is the cheapest, are great. The Mia has like 14 speeds, starting at barely noticable to pretty strong (one of the 2 strongest bullets I ever met). The only problem with Mia is that the patterns are at set speed. if you want full control over them, you would need one of the more advanced, bit more expensive toys from their range, then yes, you can change speed even for patterns.

But they are rechargeable, so you dont have to worry about batteries. And their battery life is great. They actually say its like 90 days on standby. Due to RL issues i did not use the Gigi for a while. Have to say I charged it like winter and now its turning red and thats after being in use again.

might sound strange but have you tried running the bateries down first? i have the G-spot Oh! and it drasticly looses power when the batteries need changing yet keeps running for quite a while.

another suggestion would be a patterned vibe and a pair of nice silky knickers. try teasing her through her knickers.

thirdly something with a larger surface area at the point of contact as the vibes spread out and so are less intence.

sorry i cant off any help on specific toys.

All good pointers. I had invested in a sqweel but Mrs wasn't impressed, bullets seem to be too powerful on the lowest setting and low batteries gives only a small window of opportunity requiring some organisation. The teasing through knickers is an excellent idea however...

I think I'll give a Lelo a try, just to decide which one. The Lila 2 remote control one looks like the *most* fun for teasing, I'll just pretend I haven't seen the price tag.

Thanks Lovehoney-ers

You can have the equivalent of 'low batteries' with good duration by making up a dummy battery - just a chunk of metal that fills the space of one of the batteries. A two-cell vibe would run at about half speed for a long time on just one cell - longer than the normal battery life in all probability.

So my Lila arrived. Perfect. Excellent recommendations people. I can't speak for Mrs, but I'm certainly going to have fun this weekend!