Looking for a quiet but powerful vibrator or bullet

We have family coming to stay with us for a week and we need a vibrator or bullet which is powerful but quiet enough to be used without being heard by people in adjacent bedrooms. Rechargeable would be preferable.

Any suggestions?

2 Likes

Hmm… you might be better off looking for hens’ teeth there, boss. Generally the more powerful the vibe, the more noise it makes purely because of the mechanics involved, but I could be mistaken. I shall watch this thread with interest. :slight_smile:

Don’t want to be overheard but caught whilst recharging :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Desire bullet or tango x are my strongest quietest bullets. Both rechargeable. Cant hear them through the door, I’ve tested it extensively.

For me the desire is stronger. The tango is amazingly quiet on all settings but i personally dont find it as strong (though this may just be me not getting on with the vibes, they are very different from anything else ive tried

5 Likes

Not something I have direct or indirect experience with, but I did notice something in the sale that I was considering for my OH as a bit of fun whilst she’s tied up as some intense fun when she’s been really bad (I’m actually not going to go with it as might be too much for her), but the reviews are interesting and it’s a little outside the box as it were:

I would do a little more research, but it’s an excellent price at the moment and puts a tick in the rechargeable and powerful/intense box - although did not note any comments on volume in reviews.

The we-vibe tango lipstick bullet vibrator is my favourite go to!