Looking for Blowjob Tips and Tricks

Hi there! I give blowjobs to my partner and he loves them, they’re his favourite. Does anyone have any tips or tricks to spice up a blowjob to make it feel better for him, or just make it more interesting?

3 Likes

My wife makes it as sloppy as possible which is super hot. Also focuses licking the back of my penis where it’s super sensitive. Also if you can loads of deepthroat too with noises……very very hot! :heart_eyes:

Also don’t forgot those balls, they want to get involved too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I can only talk my preferences:

• super sloppy
  • spit on it
  • lots of eye contact
  • lots of deepthroat
  • don’t forget the balls
  • rimming is the icing on the cake
3 Likes

Highly recommend the love honey peppermint flavour lube ……a great taste :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Used it for first time last night ……and safe to say hubby fell asleep with the biggest smile on his face :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Lick his length from base to tip like a lolly.
Kiss the head of his dick.
When the head is in your mouth give it a treat by swirling your tongue around it.
Suck as you lift your mouth away.
Use food as part of a BJ. honey at nice.
Gently nibble around the end rubbing your teeth over the head.

2 Likes

The obvious to to avoid teeth contact. The second is the area directedly below the head on the underside of the penis is the most sensitive. This is where to put the tongue action. Grab him by the balls while doing so. Surprising how much you can pull without hurting.

1 Like

I enjoy a bit of teeth used during a blowjob but of course it’s dependent on the individual.
Nothing better than a bit of biting/nibbling on both penis and balls.

2 Likes

There’s loads of tips on this thread :peach: :eggplant: Oral Sex Superbowl.

5 Likes

@eleanorwight03
The best blow jobs are when you tease the end of his shaft with a tickle with the tip of your tongue on the underside of his gland (very end) and keep eye contact- he won’t last long though :lovehoney_heart:

6 Likes

Great suggestion!

@eleanorwight03, my wife is very good at blowjobs. What really gets me going is she is able to deep throat and lick my balls at the same time. She has recently been able to get both my cock and balls in my mouth at the same time. Now I am only average in size.

Also loves when she just concentrates on the head, swirling her tongue around it and concentrates on the underside of the head. She does this thing where she will just concentrate on the head, then suddenly just take it all.

Also, maybe incorporate wine, lemonade, jelly, that is always fun.

Depends on the individual of course but for me the best BJs are when my OH includes licking and sucking my balls. The best BJs I’ve ever had were when she’s had a dildo or her fingers up my bum at the same time.

1 Like

Pierced tongue is to die for.

Interesting Q
We are all different - me personally, I don’t like any of the spitting or deep throat.
I like slow and sensual for the most part - my wife is very much a tease, and that gets me super turned on.
A little bit with the hand, a lot of licks on the frenulum, looking me in the eye.
Wearing lingerie at the same time - just blows me up.
If you add her rubbing her pussy at the same time (or rubbing her pussy on my thigh) that gets me cooking on a very high heat!
I love to also get in on the action and get some fingers into her so that it gets pretty mutual.
She’s amazing at this.
Those are a few of my favourite things :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love eye contact and moaning

Wife has just started to explore finding pressure points along the perineum, which I find to add an extra sensation.
Otherwise as otgers have mentioned:
Pleasure yourself
Let him finger you
Don’t forget the balls
If you are in to bum play, include this as well

Not so obvious. I enjoy a little light biting.

I also like it very wet, and love being licked all around (ie, balls, perineum, bum) but also above the shaft, ie where my pubic hair would be, if I didn’t shave.

It’s also nice to masturbate while being sucked, and having your hand licked while you do it is surprisingly erotic.