Looking for recommendations please

Hi all

Looking for recommendations please for something that is good for clitoral stimulation whilst having penetrative sex with my husband.

I’ve had a rabbit a few good years now but trying to use the bunny ears at the same time as sex isn’t very good due to its size.

Had a look at the stand alone bunny ears but not sure if they’d be quite as powerful as the full rabbit.

I’ve only even used the rabbit so even willing to branch out to something I’ve not tried. Have had a look on on website but thought I would ask your opinions before spending any money.

Thanks!!

3 Likes

I’ve recently bought my wife a womaniser and she adores it. I know a lot of people on here have one and it is highly recommended.
Can easily be used whilst having sex too

2 Likes

You can’t beat a good vibrating cock ring for hands free stimulation.
My wife loves the feeling, especially when she’s on top and able to position the ring just where she wants it.
We own a couple of different designs and she finds the ring type more intense than the bunny ear variety but that’s personal preference and you may prefer ears if that’s what you’ve been used to.
One other advantage is that your husband gets the benefit too.
Why not try them both?

2 Likes

My wife uses these for clitoral stimulation while I’m inside her.
They are both very compact so they don’t get in the way but are powerful enough to provide the stimulation she needs.

Red Hot Rechargeable Silicone Flickering Tongue Vibrator - Lovehoney UK

Mantric Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator - Lovehoney UK

2 Likes

I have the womaniser coming in the calendar…… I reckon that won’t be the only thing cumming :wink:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: I was thinking about getting the advent calendar.
Might have to get the ‘for him’ one :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I would definitely recommend a bullet or a rechargeable wand for use during PIV sex. I have the Mantric bullet that @rockstar linked and it’s brilliant, small to stay out the way and really good power and rumbly vibrations.

There is also the Tracey Cox Bullet which I don’t have but gets rave reviews and happens to be the DOTD today at 50% off so I’d vonsider that.

Personally, suction toys like Womanizers are one of my favourites for solo but not for PIV sex as they’re a pain in the arse to keep in perfect placement in anything slightly energetic! I would go for a bullet if you want small and discrete or a rechargeable wand like this Mantric one if it can be a bit bigger.

As @Joe_90 says, a vibrating cock ring can also work well if you want a toy to benefit both of you? I recommend the Desire one as good for grinding on if you’re on top.

3 Likes

A wand, you can tickle your clit with it when doing most positions, and you can tease your hubby to. We have LH rechargeable mini wand so no wires

1 Like

Get yourself a wand they are just wow :boom:

1 Like

Wife would recommend the womanizer, there are many different ones though. well worth it.

1 Like

Wands are pretty good and many have a deep rumbly frequency that you can both feel. They can be a bit bulky for some face-to face positions though. The Tango X bullet gets a lot of play time with us but can be a bit expensive (unless you wait for your birthday discount code). The other we like, as many folks here do, is the Mantric bullet which is lots cheaper and comes up on Deal Of The Day quite a lot for extra savings!

EDIT: also…. Hello! :wave:

2 Likes

Definitely this - although if you have a socket by the bed don’t discount mains powered wands too. It’ll depend how powerful you like your vibrations but our wand (well one of them - we have four) is my wife’s ‘go to’ option for PIV sex. When we used to visit swingers clubs frequently she used to take a bullet as that’s a lot more portable. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi there and welcome @nikkilevel27 :+1:

1 Like

Wow!

Thank you all!!! Thank you for the welcomes and also for all the recommendations. I’ll be busy tonight having a look through them all. I’m excited :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have an older version of this, but trust me always get a Mains power one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I almost always use my Desire bullet or my We-Vibe clit vibe while having sex and would recommend both of them! Really easy to hold in place, and they don’t get in the way. I love my womanizer, but the tip of it sticks out too much, making penetration possible only at certain angles (but then the suction comes off every time he bumps it), so I only use it for solo play :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

I can second the recommendation for the Tracy Cox bullet vibrator.

My partner holds it during intercourse and we find it perfect and small enough that it doesn’t get in the way. Definitely recommend it if your looking to try a bullet.

1 Like

If it’s during penetration I highly recommend a wand of some sorts. Depending on how much you have to spend me and the OH invested in a doxy die cast. Not only does a wand give you high powered vibrations on your clit but during penetration when it’s touching him it will also give you inner vibrations with it. I recommend mains powered over battery powered.

1 Like

To be honest, vibrating cock rings do nothing for me, beside what it does to her… and that is very lovely in itself.

We have the Tenga cock ring, a very flat, pretty powerful Bullet attached to a cock ring. Really love it!!!

1 Like