Looking for the right dildo. can someone help?

hi! im looking to upgrade my jelly dildo with something silicone and im looking for one about the same size and style, but im not finding much, even with all the variety

for reference, the lifelike lover luxe 6 inch would probably be perfect if it were bigger than 5 inch insertable length

ive been trying to find something that’s about 6 to 6.5 inches insertable length, 5 to 5.5 inch girth (1.5 to 1.75 inch diameter)

the swollen head and suction cup are kinda important too. id like similar balls, but could probably do without. dual density is not important, and would probably be better without

im sorry if im sounding choosy! ive just bought the same thing before when trying to replace my jelly, and im frustrated the size wasn’t what i thought

1 Like

I am not the best person to recommend one to you but I know there will be others that will be able to help you. Its good that you have reached out to forum members for advice.

1 Like

Maybe this one? (Also comes in other colours)

1 Like

i guess i didn’t see that before since i was looking at ones with balls. thise aren’t necessary, though. that looks really pretty, and the head is nice and distinct, too

do you know how firm it is? reviews are saying it’s pretty firm

I have one. I really like it actually, i find it a nice firmness. Kind of a good medium density. Its very comfy infernally (though i havent used it anally). Its bendy but its solid enough that thrusting it hard isnt an issue. Has a nice amount of give but isnt marshmallowly. Feels good in the hand
Suction cup is also amazing
Seriously, there is one review saying someone took a dent out of their car with it.
You definitely need the built in release tab.

G spots well too, so it will probubly be a good p spotter

Iver got a rather short Review up here fpr it

(Density wise Its 12A on the shore index apparently if that helps)

2 Likes