Lost charger - where to get new one?

Hi im wondering what size charger it is with the fronds with benfits vibrating cock ring. Iv lost mine and cant find one to fit it. Does anyone know please? Thank you.

Hi @emmaatkinson55 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

I’m not familiar with the toy you’re talking about I’m afraid but if you don’t get a response from someone on the forum who owns it then I would suggest contacting live chat or customer care and they will be able to find out for you.

These are the replacement charger cables currently available on Lovehoney, do any of them look familiar?

This one?

The photo doesn’t give much away, but hopefully the visuals might help jog someone’s memory. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Yes this is the one. Im not sure what charger it would be as u cant see the end.

Do you know the company name? It may well be on the box. If so you should be able to email them and ask what size jack it is. One side is obviously a USB the other end a jack plug, most sizes are around 2ml.
The company name should be located on the box. If it is a LH product they should be able to provide you with the correct information of the charging lead, email them direct at customercare@lovehoney.co.uk They should be able to find out the exact charging lead you require.

1 Like

Looking at the width against the USB is looks very similar in size to the Glow Up bullet - maybe you could replace it?

You might get lucky with the cable fitting it too. The Glow Up uses the same one that (almost) all the Mantric toys do, which seems to be fairly common across many toy ranges these days.

EDIT: There’s a good chance that myself and @DanceswithPenguins are talking about the same ‘jack’ type plug. They all look 2mm (ish) from the ones I can see here.

1 Like

It’s a Lovehoney own brand toy so it will be one of their standard charging cables. I would contact customer care on live chat or email to find out for sure which cable you need.