Love a smooth penis

I prefer my man to be smooth too. We both shave it all off, prefer it that way - can itch a bit though!

3 Likes

Husband is exactly the same and how I like it. Little bit of hair and trail.

Everything else smooth , shaft , balls and bum :star_struck:.

I really don’t like to play with or see hairy balls , but understand people have different preferences. But it a big thumbs up for smooth for me :heavy_check_mark:

5 Likes

I couldn’t agree more with you @batjamboree. On the flip side, I the would rather have my OH shaved pussy/clit.

5 Likes

We are both shaved/waxed, we prefer it this way :slightly_smiling_face: it feels deeper

5 Likes

I find if you shave everyday it stops all the itching.

3 Likes

I’ve been smooth for a few months now and my OH loves it and so do I. She’s been smooth for years. I don’t know why it took me so long to shave.

3 Likes

I’ve gone smooth balls and base of cock. Missus not that bothered she says. She says she doesn’t like the prickly bit even though I keep on top of it you still get that.

2 Likes

I couldn’t careless, I’ll take my hubby’s regardless what it looks or feels like.
I’m having that cock :face_with_hand_over_mouth::smirk:

5 Likes

I know what you mean I love his cock but it looks so good shaved and no hairs in my mouth when I’m sucking him

7 Likes

Me too love a shaved cock in my mouth , it looks so much better and bigger !

2 Likes

i love sucking my boyfriends penis especially after i have shaved it - he is brave enough to allow me to shave cock and balls - but i wax his bottom…

7 Likes

Yeah it’s amazing sucking a shaved penis , cool that he lets you do this.

1 Like

I much prefer a smooth penis for the look and feel, I wouldn’t want it any other way now. I think it looks much nicer, no hairs where you don’t want them, stays wetter and goes in deeper so what’s not to like!

6 Likes

Brave man you got there… :eggplant:

1 Like

Okay so my husband’s penis is not the issue :smirk: And I barely have any pubes :blush: but my leg hairs can get long. I just use creams to clean up my legs. But his budh can ve thicker in places and I’m trying to figure this out yo keep things trimmed, any suggestions?

1 Like

Me and my husband are both smooth as it really does make a tongue down there feel even better.
I try to wax when I can so it lasts longer

5 Likes

Smooth here and smoother because Im circumcised

2 Likes

We were watching a video of this women sucking this guys balls in a way we have not seen before. Been a few days since I shaved, got in the shower and did some upkeep and my wife worked her magic sucking my balls, heaven.

2 Likes

I would love to suck my husbands balls but he is not a fan - he loves me sucking his cock but cannot touch the balls - he says they are very sensitive

5 Likes

My hubby not a fan either, boyfriend before him was wild about it.

1 Like