Love a smooth penis

I find it weird as he likes all sorts of play - just don’t touch the balls

No sucking and have to be very gentle with touch

1 Like

I can agree to that :smirk:

1 Like

I think the same thing when I see a nice cock.

1 Like

I do prefer hair on men. However it’s good to keep on top of grooming sometimes I shave my balls and shaft and it feels so smooth and nice.

1 Like

Having been around “forever” I can still remember the late seventies where it was not all that uncommom to mimic a cat and almost have to cough up a hairball from going down on each other . But actually if you ever got a pubic hair caught in the back of your throat and had a coughing fit , it did distract from the romance . And a smile with hair was frowned upon ! SMOOTH !

1 Like

I absolutely love a shaved, balls, penis. Having a bald pussy myself the feeling of a hard shaved cock pounding into a wet bald pussy is something other worldly!!

6 Likes

My husband is completely smooth and has been for a while. I love it. It has made oral so much more enjoyable.

2 Likes

It was my husband who asked for it so was happy to oblige. I think it adds another level to a bj.

3 Likes

It does seem to slide in much nicer when both are smooth! Incredible feeling. Helps the juices flow much easier too.

7 Likes

We notice that we make a slapping noise during sex when we are both smooth. I think that pubic hair cushions the contact area.

We went camping a few years ago and waking up next morning we were greeted by a Dutch couple with two kids who remarked that they thought we were sexual athletes. :joy::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Love us both being smooth, some how it feels more intimate when having PIV sex.

2 Likes

I trim but it’s not always so easy not to knick yourself. Wish there was a way to not have that happen.

3 Likes

Yes my wife loves my tool nice and clean shaved, she to thinks it’s so much more yummier to gobble on. (Her words) :grin:

Wife is the same. Loves to suck my shaved balls. She is working on getting both my penis and balls in her mouth at the same time.

3 Likes

@88mph @Love_Stud_Too My hubby has preferred being smooth for a long time now (me too) and is currently getting laser hair removal down there. He has done 2 treatments so far but is is already staying very smooth with no growth or ingrown hairs. Definitely the best feeling for PIV when we are both hairless and definitely a bit louder with extra noises with no hair to muffle the sound! :grinning:

6 Likes

Actually, sucking balls too hard can be very painful.!!! My advice to any woman is… Suck ever so gently on the balls and as hard as you like on the penis.
A similar instruction is no doubt offered to certain female parts in return, id imagine.?