Love crossdressing

I've always had a passion for crossdressing for as long as I care to remember, I've never been convincing, it's always being a sexual thing with me. looking on face book and other sites, it amazes me how many cross dressers are out there, just wish I could meet some.

1 Like

Ty for the add I share your passion and often wish the same...

Your welcome, their are a few around Doncaster that I'd love to meet

Yeah i feel the same way, it would be nice to find a guy which we could drees each other even try makeup. I have asked my wife to make me up she says oh yeah we will but thta nevre comes to realality. I even shaved off my mustache which i had over 20 yrs still nothing. so maybe some day i will find a cross dressing buddy.

Scubaman wrote:

I've always had a passion for crossdressing for as long as I care to remember, I've never been convincing, it's always being a sexual thing with me. looking on face book and other sites, it amazes me how many cross dressers are out there, just wish I could meet some.

Hello I'm the same as you and other LH people on here,we tryed it one day with my wife I dresses up and make up on really looked the part,my wife said I really looked like a woman so we tryed to have sex,but she couldn't do it as it wasn't right kissing and making love,but I said I'm still the same man behind this passion for dressing up,we've never done it again,but when my wife is at work I dress up and walk in my very high heels,I've even bought my first dildo to try for the first time,I really loved it,I wish I could meet with other cross dressers/TV or anyone ho likes men dressing up,loved to be made up and being a women,xx ![](upload://7FkB1REUa7tcpRkNGIya8WdAFD6.gif)![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

I love cross dressers, would love to be with a cross dresser, i admire them who have the guts to dress, and convincingly go out in public and pass

Hi all. Ive been cross dressing for over ten years now, with my wifes encouragement and help until our seperation. I now dress alone. I still enjoy it but would really love to find someone else to dress up and enjoy the experience with.

Hello peeps

I'm a crossdresser but only at home. I dont' go outside crossdressed as I know a lot of people around my area :( I have respect for the men that do go out crossdressed.

it's a thrill and people (the public) generally don't care!

I agree with afrodan, going out in public is not a big deal just dress according to where you are going and don't overdo makeup. In other words avoid looking like a hooker, ie very short skirt, stupid heels, weird hair and over the top makeup. There is lots of sites to search for like minded people a place to start is Fetlife.

Look at other women (but don't stare :p) and see what they do well and not not so well and see what makes them look feminine. IMO femininity is all in the way you hold yourself, mannerisms, etc and less about your atire or make up though that does help to make you feel girly. As phil said, too many associate crossdressing with the slutty look, that makes me sad.

Keep practising in your home see what works and what doesn't (!) and your confidence will grow and grow until one day you'll just feel you have to run out the front door screaming, dying to show the world your inner self!

I regarded myself as a crossdresser for some years before I realised I'm actually non-binary - a whole load of tother complications, but not relevant here - except to say that now I wear a mix of male and female clothes and go out most of the time in make-up and with a bag. I don't wear some of each gender's clothes just to prove I'm non-binary - I choose what I like and that's how it comes out. As Katie says, it;'s not jus theclothes that make you feminine - I can be quite girly in a man's shirt and pretty masculine even with all women's clothes on. But I do have boobs and wear a bra all the time, so that's a gender boundary crossed every morning when I get dressed.

I've been out fully dressed, with skirt, heels, stockings, wig and make-up but it just doesn't feel right to me ( quite defferent feeling to being nervous at being 'outed', which I still get occasionally. I've done it for parties and quite enjoyed it; for everyday situations the blend is the weay to go for me.

If you're crossdressing for sex, that's probably not the same, but I'd say that in general, just keep pushing it a little further unitl you can get the look you like without feeling uncomfortable wearing it in public. Doing that has made me much calmer, happier and pleasant, and I do finally feel that I am being myself. There's no shame in being a crossdresser, any more than being gay or a trainspotter, so go ahead and do it, I say.

I love crossdressing at home and for sexual gratification. I take things further and further to reach my sexual gratification. Like wearing pantys and stocking under my close. When my wife is gone I get fully dressed with makeup and wig going all out and masturbate with dildos. When my wife is home I don’t use make up but I still dress up and love when she pegs me. I don’t know that I will ever be ready to go out in public dressed though.

2 Likes

Hi Jenny and welcome.Lots of us like minded “Girls” on here.I always wear lingerie but as for going out i tend to wear the odd feminine blouse etc etc rather than fully dressed although it would be lovely to go out fully femme.One day maybe :smiley:

1 Like