Love dolls experiences

Hey guys

i keep looking over the site and thinking to myself is it really worth buying a doll, i have a partner who gives me great sex and i have plenty of toys including male strokers etc. so basically iv hit a crossroads in which i need to decide if i should get one. can anyone share experiences (have you had a 3 some with your partner? etc) or just shed a little light into the sex dolls of the world, i really dont know if its for me.

I've not got one but always found them a bit creepy and I've also thought it would be a bit difficult to store.

Probably requires more work than a lady getting it ready for some loving.

lol true Wanda but its the one route i having tried and its new and a tad exciting... im getting worried with myself lol

From what I've seen, unless you're willing to save up mega bucks to get a RealDoll style doll (or you're just really into pieces of plastic), it's probably a waste of money. Most of the cheaper ones are completely terrifying -- there's a reason they don't show real product pictures on the packaging!

Actual pictures of some of them:

http://www.rotten.com/library/sex/masturbation/inventions/sex-dolls/

http://www.blowmeupsexdolls.com/

mm they do look rather disturbing lol the anime ones look ok :/ ... im still a little baffled and i guess il decide on whats best x

Yeah, I agree that the anime ones tend to be the least freaky looking, probably because they're not meant to look like real people.

Well, I hope if you do decide to go for one you have a fun time (you must report back if you go for it!). I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought a threesome with a dolly could be fun

Have you considered instead of getting a doll, getting one of those... I don't really know what they're called. They're like a fleshlight but it's a mould of the whole leg area and you make love to it. I've just had a look and they sell one with boobs which might be a cheaper and easier to store alternative to the love dolls.

This one looks good, and the review seems positive. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14371

Aimee wrote:

Well I can't really comment, I sent one to my OH but he said it wasn't that great :(...I'm still excited to see him use it though :P

hmm not sure if u will, think thats in the cuboard forever now, really didnt enjoy.

it was rough, not deep enough, cold, painfull, anything but pleasurable

thanks for the thought tho tiger ;) keepin me entertained from the other side of the world look at you :p x

Ecksvie wrote:

Have you considered instead of getting a doll, getting one of those... I don't really know what they're called. They're like a fleshlight but it's a mould of the whole leg area and you make love to it. I've just had a look and they sell one with boobs which might be a cheaper and easier to store alternative to the love dolls.

This one looks good, and the review seems positive. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14371

It looks a bit freakish to me!

i think you might be better going with the idea of what ecks has said, from all that ive seen/read about love dolls there really not all that and are best for taking out on a lads/stag night then for what the reason they was made for. unless you want to get one of them ones that cost about £500 which i dont think your GF would be to happy with.

Dxx

To me, most look very creepy. They could be in a funny horror film, the revenge of the blow up dolls... lol!

thanks everyone for all your comments and i will report back if anything goes on :p the half leg things freak me out totally i would get a tad worried i did something terrible in the night if i left it out on my side :(

but thanks everyone, i have a few more pros and cons to weigh up the scales now xxx love you all xxx

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

thanks everyone for all your comments and i will report back if anything goes on :p the half leg things freak me out totally i would get a tad worried i did something terrible in the night if i left it out on my side :(

but thanks everyone, i have a few more pros and cons to weigh up the scales now xxx love you all xxx

Good luck with finding a nice one and let us know. x