Love Egg Recommendations

Hello all you lovely people!

I’m looking for recommendations for Remote Control Vibrating Love Eggs! I’ve had a look at previous threads but a lot of them are outdated now and the products have been discontinued so hope it’s okay to start a new one! I have an old remote control one but I think it’s on its last legs and I’m definitely in need of an upgrade, so would love to hear any of your favourites!

My preferences:

• I would prefer a remote than app controlled
  • I want to be able to use it outdoors/in public so it needs to be fairly quiet
  • Needs to be able to work from a good distance (i.e. more than just being sat next to someone!)
  • The more power the better (although I know this often makes more noise!)
  • I’m open to the shape although prefer something that fills me up a bit
  • Budget wise I’m not too fussed although I’m unlikely to spend more than £100 as it’s not something I use suuuuper regularly (unless any of you can convince me otherwise!)

Thank you so much in advance lovelies! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have not really looked at different Love Eggs for quite a while but that is because I tried a fair few, got the FSOG Relentless in 2014 and haven’t felt any need to upgrade since!

There may have been more advances since that other people can help you with or advise you on but I love this one and 6 years on it’s still for sale on the site and mine still works perfectly!

It is remote control with, we found, a pretty good range on the remote working into neighbouring rooms and across large bars. The remote is not the most subtle but the FSOG branding comes off it easily enough.

We use it out and about with no problems, outside or bars, etc it’s quiet enough but if you’re planning on going to the library or for a quiet dinner at a friend’s house it will be heard.

Power wise, as I say, newer products may have upped their power same as the more luxury vibrators have but at the time nothing else came anywhere close egg wise and as I say I’ve not felt the need to upgrade.

Shape wise, it’s good. It’s not huge but you know it’s there. Also, the removal cord is great.

ETA My review if you’re interested :blush:

1 Like

I have the mantric one and I love it, it’s not big but once it’s inside you can’t hear it and has various patterns. Comes with a round one button remote control.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Peitho and @EmmaC1989!

That’s really useful - they are both ones I’ve had my eye on so good to have them recommended. Also really helpful to know the FSOG branding can be scrubbed off easily as that has put me off buying - I love the style and colour of their range but the name branded over everything is a bit off-putting!

@EmmaC1989 - have you tried using the matrix one from across a room? Is the distance okay? My friend has one (not from LH) and you literally have to be stood next to the person for it to work so I’m always worried about this!!

1 Like

We have the FSOG Relentless Remote Controlled Bullet :lovehoney_heart: and that has great coverage, and is really quiet too. If the egg is similar (same insides, just a different shape) then I’d suggest that. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

@SexInTheCity It can be used up to 4 meters away :slight_smile:

I agree entirely. All the products I’ve tried from the range are great but the name everywhere is annoying. Thankfully with this, at least the ones in 2014 (and it doesn’t look like they’ve changed it), the transfer on the remote was very easy to remove! :blush:

HI @SexInTheCity, I literally bought the Mantric Love Egg on Friday and I am eagerly waiting for it to arrive (hopefully in 2 days)! Once I receive it I can let you know how it is. I was researching for a good love egg for a while and the mantric one appeals the most ot be because of it’s sleek look and the wide range of the remote. The reviews for it on LH were also quite good!

I’ll let you know how it is :slight_smile:

Any updates on love eggs? I’m keen to add one to our collection, like the OP for use outside once lockdown eases again but don’t know where to start! I’m intrigued by the app controlled eggs too?

I didn’t actually end up getting one but it’s still on my “to buy” list. I decided on either the FSOG Relentless or the Mantric. I was basically waiting to see if either of them came on deal of the day, but then I had a huuuge splurge on Black Friday sales and then it was lockdown again so the love egg went down the priority list. I think I’m secretly holding out for the FSOG one as the Mantric has come up on DOTD a couple of times and it hasn’t made me cave… Yet…

I am definitely going to purchase one soon though. @Adventurer_1992 - what did you think of the Mantric?

2 Likes

Hey!

So I was quite excited about the Mantric Love Egg but I’ve got to be honest I was just slightly disappointed by it - when I tried it out on myself I thought the vibrations weren’t strong enough on me - it felt nice and comfortable to wear but it didn’t bring me anywhere close to climax. To be honest though for me personally clit play works better so that might also be why I was disappointed with the log egg.

On a more positive note when I used the love egg with my partner and changing up positions like me being on my front and the end of the love egg being pulled from inside it did feel nice. However for walking around outside I wouldn’t recommend it - I bought the Knickers vibrator recently and that is definitely more fun wearing outside when you go for a walk :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, that’s a shame! Gutting that it didn’t work much for you. That’s really helpful to know though, so thank you. I like the full feeling and internal stimulation, this one looks quite fun though with a mixture of internal & external stimulation. Only just seen it so off to read the reviews!

1 Like

Ooh the one you linked looks like a lot of fun! If you do purchase it please let me know how that goes - it certainly looks promising! :slight_smile: