Love eggs and penetration

Hi all,

As the male of a couple who have not used love eggs before, I was sure I'd seen some reviews saying that couples could use love eggs to spice up full sex by having the love egg inserted during intercourse such that the lady feels vibrations but also so does the man. Mrs kitty thinks this sounds very painful. Have others tried this or was I dreaming? Was it any good if so (for both parties)........

Thanks

I agree with the lady, it does sound very painful. Even with remove control eggs, it could be uncomfortable, epecially for the female.

it is possible to get vibrations during penetration with the We-Vibe

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14504

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22834

Yes its definately possible and enjoyable,both with non and vibrating eggs ,even when being a bit enthusiastic .As my oh puts it ,it hurts nice !!!!we have used them with her and me on top and deep stick .As a matter of interest she is quite small and I am quite large .so give it a try ,if it doesnt work for you the're fun anyway .DD

Well, thanks both for your replies. Kind of validates that I'm not a sicko for dreaming something like that up and mrs kitty not a freak for being scared of it! Maybe one day we'll try it, but if not there are plenty more things to try. Any more opinions or experiences please feel free to chip in xxx

I must admit being a small girl and my POH very large I would find that painful unless it was a very small slim egg, i prefer using something like the slim we-vibe.

I agree with Avriele here are so many other options, but try it, if it works for you great; we are all built very differently.

We've only really found our egg useful for making visits to Ikea anything less than torturous.

The we-vibe looks so interesting but after seeing one in the flesh we're both not convinced we'd get it in there. There's a demo on youtube where she puts it in a head honcho for anyone interested. Certainly trying to put an extra finger in during just wouldn't happen...

do people really get on well with them?

Cock rings are also fun during intercourse, I second that. or a small bullet between the bodies for external stimulation is also very nice. And both are safe. I was mainly focusing on the penetrative aspect of it and I cannot say I liked the idea.

I know that sex toys can be used. Like a dildo or butt plug while having vaginal sex etc. not sure I would go for a dildo and my man inside me at the same time. I am just too tight and I am not such fun of pain when it comes to penetration.

useing eggs i find i am unable to keep them in my vagina,keep fallig out even when i try to tighten up my iner vginal musles

jill

sxe_couple21 wrote:

The we-vibe looks so interesting but after seeing one in the flesh we're both not convinced we'd get it in there.

If you look at the central "spring" section that allows the two halves to move independently, you'll notice it's very thin. If you insert the bulbous g-spot end before penetration, there's very little extra girth to deal with, and the thickness of the end will stop it sliding out during intercourse.

We've had a lot of success with ours, but obvioulsy they're not for everyone.

One thing we like doing is (and ofc this only works if you like bum fun) using a vibrating butt plug on me during vaginal sex - allows feelings of dp, both get vibrations, and preps me for anal should he want to take my arse!

Lovehoney's little basic egg will fit inside reasonably comfortably and its vibes soon take away any discomfort

a nice long cable as well so no difficulting in removing it afterwards (and you can feel the vibes through the cable as well)