Love Eggs and Vibrating Knickers

Who owns a love egg or vibrating knickers? Which do you find does it best for you?
Wedding anniversary coming up, so managed to get a night away from the children lined up. OH is purchasing new underwear, surprise for me. Was gonna surprise her with a remote vibrator and thought a thong would be good.
Any recommendations?

2 Likes

We’ve had remote control versions of both but, sadly, my wife found them irritating and distracting rather than arousing so we’ve given up on them. Hope you have more success.

I have the desire romote love egg, which i like very much. It rumbly, comfy to wear and strong enough to make me cum.
I got the thrill seeker a long time ago, but it didnt get used much as i found the antennae uncomfortable and the vibes are really only a tease for me.

Cant promise how quiet either of these is, but ive got away with the desire one on the lowest setting round the house before.

I’ve got the desire remote love egg, it doesn’t do much for me, it doesn’t hit all the right places, the battery doesn’t last long on it either and when I’m sat down you can hear it if it’s set on the highest speed. I did order another one the day it’s the lovense lush 3 Bluetooth remote controlled egg vibrator, I’ve yet to try that one out yet.

I have a desire remote love egg too, It doesn’t do much me either, it kind of gives a nice sensation and gets me in the mood but would never push me over the edge (and to be honest if Im slipping it in Im already in the mood !)
My OH ordered me a mantric knicker vibe. Now this is a game changer. Its small, discrete and very powerful :grinning: I can position exactly how I want and it seems to stay in place nicely. This pushes me over the edge every time (multiple times !) This is now our go-to couples toy, just need to find a male version to turn the tables on him !!

3 Likes

Mrs Chimp finds love eggs quite boring, but her favourite knicker vibrator is the Lovense Ferri. The magnet clip is really good, connection is great, and the modes are brilliant (love the music one :slightly_smiling_face:)

3 Likes

I am glad you said that about the eggs, as I bought the bundle the other day and my wife said - And???
Didn’t do that much for her and I imagine it will be in the back box of toys when we next have cleaning.

2 Likes

Looking up the mantric knicker vibrator, checking out the reviews, I went and brought it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Enjoy your anniversary. @Diggerman_Baz

1 Like

hope you enjoy it as much as I do :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: I’m pretty sure I will :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I tried the LH Thrill Seeker Egg but couldn’t feel much, except for buzzing in the wire loop as it left me.

I upgraded to the Adrien Lastic Smart Dream Egg and I much prefer it. It has a vibrating arm that seems shorter than on other eggs with similar clit stimulators, so it’s a better fit for me. :blush:

1 Like

Would the mantric be loud? Want something discreet that OH and I will know about when we’re out for walks etc. It’s the least she could do if I have to go on her shopping sprees. Make my day interesting :wink:

1 Like

Its not especially loud, more of a rumble! At higher speeds you may hear something but could probably need to be pretty close :joy:
We’ve never been caught yet ! Used it on walks, in the supermarket and in restaurants (something to be said about social-distancing though :joy: :joy:)
Enjoy

1 Like

I am very eager to try my Mantric knicker vibe out at a restaurant soon. Something to set the mood for later, and we’ll be teasing each other with saucy talk as we eat!

2 Likes

Have to keep us posted with how the night goes :wink:

1 Like

We have the pink lovense remote control knicker vibe… literally has me going gooey just thinking about it :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Do you where them when you are out and about or just in the home? @Delboy1991

Both. Used in a restuant a few times , and shopping :speak_no_evil:

1 Like