Love Honey delivery day!

Don’t you just love the day you’re expecting your Lovehoney delivery.

My postman can’t come quick enough today.
I’m waiting for some new lingerie ready to accompany my other new Lovehoney lingerie!

Well my postman has been, & no Lovehoney delivery :confused:. I’m hoping he’ll be back with delivery parcel later.

Roll on the start of our staycation tomorrow, hubby home tonight :slightly_smiling_face: bliss!

8 Likes

I do love a LH delivery day, a couple of times the delivery hasn’t arrived and it’s so disappointing!

4 Likes

Ah it’s the best day! I’m sure my postie knows when it’s a LH parcel because it’s the only day I rush to the door :joy:

5 Likes

I love LH delivery day, and another plus my local royal mail depot is just behind mine on the industrial estate, so I get mine early in the morning, and I’m pretty sure my postie knows what it is cos he said my wife gets similar boxes, he must of recognised the label :woman_facepalming::rofl:

1 Like

I’m not happy. Just had an email from Royal Mail saying they have to return my order to LH, due to address not being identifiable :cry::cry::cry:

Definitely, won’t have in time for my staycation now.

1 Like

@HeartMaiden - oh honey, that must’ve knocked the wind out of your sails. Hugs… :hugs:

And there I was, all set to wring every last drop of filthy innuendo out of:

:wink:

2 Likes

I love delivery day. So do our cats. They have our old boxes spread throughout the house.

1 Like

How strange. If they have your email address, why can’t they sort it out? If that was me, I’d be querying it. Sounds lazy to me

Luckily it’s all been sorted now.

Somehow, my address wasn’t printing out correctly. That in itself I find strange, as my online account has all the correct information.

They are sending me a new order, but not expected to arrive until Monday (will be on staycation then). So really gutted I’ve not had it in time to take with me.

Obviously, if I’d received it yesterday. It would have be time, as we are going today.

So I was supposed to be getting my delivery this morning, had an email yesterday saying it’ll be here today, woke with no email or text like I normally do so I checked the tracking and its still at the mailing centre.

This is the first time a delivery hasn’t arrived within 48 hours. I guess I’ll have to give it the full 3 days and see what happens tomorrow :slightly_frowning_face:

I ordered some bits Wednesday evening, quite a few bits :rofl: so they didn’t get dispatched until yesterday afternoon, was hoping it will come tomorrow but it looks like it’ll come Tuesday cos of bank holiday Monday, and royal mail haven’t got it yet, there saying it’s on there way to them :roll_eyes::unamused: