love honey pocket clit vibe - keeping me off work!

Hi all. Shamefully I brought the mini cliteral vibe a year ago and for various reasons never used it. It's the one with the 4 interchangeable heads. Anyway after suggestions and encouragement from lmh95 I tried it out. Purchased some new lube and all I can say is Iam nnow late for work most days! Anyone looking for something small to hit the spot this is highly recommended. I am obsessed with it and this morning I was an hour late for work due to extra time at home enjoying myself. I am just gutted that I didn't discover it sooner. It certainly does the job if you get my drift. Never before have I felt such immediate pleasure. I can't keep away from it. Anyone else the same? It's been a long time since I have allowed myself time for me to discover what I like and all I can say . I am making up for it now. Intensive pleasure all the way

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24786

Are you referring to this one? o:

Very naughty missing work, Did you expalin to your manager the reason why hehe :)

KittenFeatures wrote:

Thats a Bargain ;)

KittenFeatures wrote:

yes, that's the one. Bargain price. Certainty doesn't disappoint.

Throbinhood wrote:

Very naughty missing work, Did you expalin to your manager the reason why hehe :)

I didn't tell manager why I was late. Can you imagine the response. " sorry I am late I was giving my cliterous a seeing too"

I find that it isn't strong enough for me. For the price it is very powerful but for me power is pleasure and it just feels like a bit of a massage to me. x( I recently bought it and will more than likely use it on my boyfriend more than myself. I need to invest in a really powerful wand methinks. :P

It is nice though, and for the price it is definitely worth getting if you don't need as much power as I do. My body just likes to frustrate mee. I've used it a few times and it just doesn't get me there.

I did used to have an addiction to masturbating though which lead to me to late for many things so I totally understand, hahah.

KittenFeatures wrote:

I find that it isn't strong enough for me. For the price it is very powerful but for me power is pleasure and it just feels like a bit of a massage to me. x( I recently bought it and will more than likely use it on my boyfriend more than myself. I need to invest in a really powerful wand methinks. :P

It is nice though, and for the price it is definitely worth getting if you don't need as much power as I do. My body just likes to frustrate mee. I've used it a few times and it just doesn't get me there.

I did used to have an addiction to masturbating though which lead to me to late for many things so I totally understand, hahah.

Within 5 minutes of getting home tonight or was on it. I just can't keep away. Being a newbie to the probably has a lot to do with it?

Well if you're a newbie to toys and that one makes you feel as good as you say it does then you have an exciting road ahead of you with everything available on Lovehoney.

That toy is only a cheap one for beginners. If you start investing in a sex toy collection I'm sure you will find so many more toys that make you feel even better. I would suggest getting a rabbit, there are so many variations and you can get ones designed to stimulate both your clitoris and vagina. I now have two rabbits and haven't tried out the newer one yet but the one I have I couldn't be without.

Would also recommend this for definite http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24632

It is also designed to be used for clit stimulation and if you enjoy the toy you have now, this one is a lot similar in that it's quite powerful for its size and very discreet. Could even be extra cheeky and take it to work with you. I have and it again it just isn't powerful enough for me but would definitely be good for an introduction to wands - you will find that most people absolutely love a good wand. Also, it's in the 2 for £20 deal so you can get yourself a different new toy to experiment with too. 

Kitten features thank you for your suggestions of other things to buy. I will have a good look. Wands? Maybe the next option, although I find what I have strong enough as it has lots of different attachments. The way I am going with it, it will be worn out. There are lots of temping things on the love honey site, it's hard to choose the next thing to buy

Kitten features thank you for your suggestions of other things to buy. I will have a good look. Wands? Maybe the next option, although I find what I have strong enough as it has lots of different attachments. The way I am going with it, it will be worn out. There are lots of temping things on the love honey site, it's hard to choose the next thing to buy

Hello lmh95
Good idea about setting the alarm earlier for work. I certainly do need my job so I can order more goodies.
I am impressed that you have brought the same clit vibe as me and you read my review. Just don't leave it in the packet like I did for a year! I mainly use it just as it is with plenty of lube again thanks to you. I don't use the attachments yet, having enough fun with just the 3 balls . I am sure you will enjoy it, but if not its cheap and cheerful

No work today for me as it's Sunday. No alarm set. Therefore its time to play with the toy. #lovesundays