Love pantyhose

Hey @am2 welcome to the forum and a great opening question​:question:

Firstly I don’t have any direct experience of this topic but others here have offered great advice already.

However I will attempt to help out so I will add my two-pennies-worth by suggesting you get your OH to wear her pantyhose as part of a foreplay session etc and tell her how great it feels whilst you massage her.

You could then maybe suggest that you wouldn’t mind joining in the experiencing of wearing pantyhose/tights, tell your OH that you’d love to try on a pair and say you’ve always wondered what it would feel like and see if they are keen?

From my perspective I have just tried on my first pair of red tights (I have a thing for :heart:) I bought over the weekend to see what the experience would be like and, as I said in a different topic ( Lingerie and outfits for men - #6 by Mid-50s_kiwi) OMG I really enjoyed whole the experience especially the look and how it made me feel so now I’m in a similar situation as you of working out how to raise this topic with my OH especially when she isn’t into kink :worried:

Good luck :pray:and do let us all know how you get on and any advice you might be able to offer others in a similar situation​:heart_eyes:

:sunglasses:

1 Like