Love pantyhose

My first post so here goes. I love the feeling of sheer nylon pantyhose and stockings. I occasionally will wear my wives when she isn’t home. I would love to experience how it would feel with the two of us wearing it while having sex. Problem is I’m afraid to approach her about this as I don’t know how she will react. Please tell me about some of your experiences while both wearing pantyhose. How does it feel. And how did it first happen. Thanks

6 Likes

Just ask your wife.

I held back for ages and when i finally asked her about swapping underwear (and gender roles) she didnt even bat an eyelid .

2 Likes

Thanks i will try to gather the courage

2 Likes

@am2
I agree with @rockstar - just do it - I encourage my husband to dress up in lingerie for our play time and he wears stockings and suspenders most days especially when it’s cold

Secondly men have good legs - but get them shaved :razor: :stockings:

4 Likes

Thanks I’m working on it. I just ordered some men’s briefs from lh I think I’ll start with those and try to work my way up to the stockings and pantyhose

2 Likes

He loved rubbing my legs with his legs when I wore stockings and I suggested he get his own. It was something he’d thought about before that a previous partner had suggested but he never did or didn’t get round to it.
He tried a pair of mine on, (I’m plus size, he’s not) but with a suspender and got the feel of it and then got his own size.
Now he loves them, and I love his legs in them, I wouldn’t want him to shave mind, I think his hair makes it even sexier.

4 Likes

Thanks I have been telling her how much I love the feel of them hopefully she will tell me to put them on eventually. I wouldn’t shave either

3 Likes

Two things I will mention… pull up a sizing chart on the Interwebs and buy a pair that fits correctly.

Also, even if not a thing right now, don’t rule out shaving because it really heightens the sensation. You don’t need to go all or nothing. Just start using shorter clipper guides over time until you are short enough for a razor. I go totally bare in the summer and hairy bear in the winter. No one has ever made a comment or even noticed as far as I know. Even denium jeans will feel sensual if you are not used to the feel of bare legs.

2 Likes

Hey @am2 welcome to the forum and a great opening question​:question:

Firstly I don’t have any direct experience of this topic but others here have offered great advice already.

However I will attempt to help out so I will add my two-pennies-worth by suggesting you get your OH to wear her pantyhose as part of a foreplay session etc and tell her how great it feels whilst you massage her.

You could then maybe suggest that you wouldn’t mind joining in the experiencing of wearing pantyhose/tights, tell your OH that you’d love to try on a pair and say you’ve always wondered what it would feel like and see if they are keen?

From my perspective I have just tried on my first pair of red tights (I have a thing for :heart:) I bought over the weekend to see what the experience would be like and, as I said in a different topic ( Lingerie and outfits for men - #6 by Mid-50s_kiwi) OMG I really enjoyed whole the experience especially the look and how it made me feel so now I’m in a similar situation as you of working out how to raise this topic with my OH especially when she isn’t into kink :worried:

Good luck :pray:and do let us all know how you get on and any advice you might be able to offer others in a similar situation​:heart_eyes:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for the advice that sounds like a good icebreaker I think i will try. I will let you know how it went when i get up the nerve I’m thinking Valentine’s Day might be the perfect opportunity

1 Like

Gday.

I shave my back, chest, pubic hair and upper thighs. As an incentive when I reach my target weight I’m going to treat myself and fully shave my arms and legs too. I’m really looking forward to it.

Welcome to the forum dude :slightly_smiling_face:
Chances are she may already know you’ve worn them!
All you can do is just be open and talk to her about the idea or make it out that you had a bizarre dream about it and see if she says let’s try it

Yeah I am going to break it to her soon probably on Valentine’s Day when we will be in an extra kinky mood thanks

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip

Helloooo amd good luck

Welcome to the forum @am2 .

I am also a holdup stockings " user" have been for many years now.

Always had a fascination with them seeing them being worn. Accidental flashes. Then i purchased a pair for a Rocky Horror themed party.

Now i own many pairs of different types colour coordinating with sexy male lingerie LH.

2 Likes

I wear stockings in winter under trousers.

More effective and sexier look than my thermal long johns​:grinning:

1 Like

Hey @am2 thought I’d drop you my good luck​:crossed_fingers: wishes given it’s Feb 14th this coming week and hope the pantyhose chat goes to plan.

Let us know how it goes

:sunglasses:

1 Like

I was in the same situation. After a night out and slightly drunk, we got home and went through the routine of preparing for bed/sex using the bathroom I came in wearing a pair of her pants, which gave us both a laugh! It kinda just went on from there…when both wearing stockings, and our legs rubbing together definitely heightened the arousal.

4 Likes