Love pantyhose

What a fantastic introduction @skeltermush to wearing women’s pants, stockings & tights(pantyhose) maybe that’s the secret? get a bit tipsy beforehand :thinking::woozy_face: :wink:

Is this now a regular thing for you?

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

A few drinks certainly loosens up the inhibitions!
Sometimes I would quickly dress up and get into bed first, and lay there waiting for her to see if she put a hand on me and discovered my attire. The waiting and anticipation was always a thrill.

2 Likes

My partner has just been upstairs and returned with a pair of black sheer tights and asked me to go upstairs and strip naked and come back downstairs just wearing those she teases me and likes seeing me get hard in them

4 Likes

I adore wearing tights especially glossy ones with an oily sheen

3 Likes

Thought I’d share a photo of my first experience of wearing pantyhose, or tights (depending on where you live) and now I really enjoy wearing sexy lacy knickers with these tights: https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/2352

Hope you enjoy the photos and thanks all for the encouragement in your shared posts…

1 Like

That’s funny…I have two of those same outfits.

What is correct form? Is one to wear knickers under hose/thights or no? I always thought hose were stand alone.

1 Like