Love the look

I love the look of basques, corsets and french maids outfit with stockings and suspenders.
I find them a big turn on for me.
What do you like to wear and how do feel

4 Likes

I love wearing what turns the wife on… be it a suit and tie, or my overalls when doing jobs around the house.

For her, I prefer the look of tights or stockings over bare legs, her satin chemise, or any outfit she feels confident in.

1 Like

Prefer the OH to be naked :joy::joy::joy::confused:

Big fan on men wearing French maid costumes with stockings and suspenders (a total must) - my husband has 2 maid costumes now and he looks great in them and I love them taking the lead and spanking / pegging him,

I don’t think corsets would work but baby dolls also look good as well as school girl costumes (on men)

I’m happy that men like to dress up and find it fun …

8 Likes

My wife would probably die laughing if it attempted anything like lace. If anything it’s got to be a chunky leather harness. Preferably with nipple chain attachments.

@Curvy_bbw I have just purchased my wife’s first bodystocking. Like you, she is a bbw and I look forward to seeing her wearing it.

She prefers me to wear sparkly nipple clamps and chains and a stainless steel chastity cage.

She also likes to see a penis plug with a glans ring but since my last UTI I’ve avoided putting anything in there.

1 Like

I just ordered the wife a two piece leather harness. Worn over a body stocking it’s going to look awesome!

For me bodystocking and fishnets are my kryptonite. They are incredibly sexy! :heart_eyes:

Oh nice. From LH?

Not from LH…but went with Competitor link removed
In Red and very much looking forward to seeing wife wearing this with a black body stocking.

1 Like

Very nice. Enjoy.

As a husband, i love black lingerie. Or red for some reason. As a husband and father i never see either color​:man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes