Lovehoney 1 Extra Inch Silicone Penis Extender Clear

Seen some feedback about this and im bigger than 6 inches but wifey hates anything that isnt very soft silicon, from what i can see the others on offer seem to be harder plastic, anyone got any experience of other cock extenders on here?
plus silly question, when i come inside this, where does it go?, is there a hole in the end, as i cant see one on pictures?

2 Likes

edited by mod I assume when you cum, it will go into the extender and you’ll have to wash it out.

4 Likes

My situation is just like yours. I bought the mega mighty 3". The head is a little firm. She does like it though. You just have to really do alot of foreplay

1 Like

There is no hole in the tip. It just stays inside

I’ve been with my wife for 30 years, I’m just about 7 in. We were just looking to add some spice.

1 Like

I’m sending my wife the links for plus 2 inches Penis extender sleeves to see if she wants to try them. I’m just under 6 inches erect so the plus 1 inch doesn’t sound like it’s worth it.

The 1 inch silicone does review read like nice soft material whereas some of the larger ones sound a bit firm hard which some women have review written they don’t like.

Maybe in a few weeks if my wife goes for it I can review the 2 inch firmer one.

what would be awesome is a penis sleeve that makes you slightly longer and girthier and also has a rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator and maybe vibrate the length of the sleeve or at the end for extra g-spot activity and to also feel more for the man!

1 Like

I always feel Im not big enough, but its less that more that i cum very quickly and id read that these can help to make you last a little longer, its really the material as some toys can be very hard, i guess im looing for silicon?

1 Like

Ok thanks - so if your a big cummer and its a tight fit, could be messy or ackward?

1 Like

I in my case the last thing i need is a vibrating sleeve, ill cum as i pop it on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Try the Perfect Fit range like this one Perfect Fit Fat Boy Ultra Fat 5.5 Inch Penis Sleeve with Ball Loop - Lovehoney UK (other sizes are available) as these are very soft and squidgy. Very elastic so go for a smaller size to stretch to fit rather than a larger size than you are as it will flop about if too big.

The Fantasy X range are also soft, inbetween the one you have tried and the Perfect Fit ones.

Enjoy testing them all out :grinning:

3 Likes

In my experience it’s the girth that does the trick more than the length, the feeling of being “full” is what she reports as the main factor.

3 Likes

@NibbleNob Yeah I’m a woman I should know. I’ve never seen this guy’s penis before so for all I know it could be thick and long at the same time. I don’t really see the need for one at his size so that’s why I was asking.

1 Like

Indeed, far better than me - genuine comment from me as you mentioned the length only. There’s also the “staying power” factor that an extender or sleeve can help with.

1 Like

@shadesofgreyhair that’s true vibrating things do make me cum quicker but once I’ve practiced and got used to them. Maybe some edging training can help to improve my stamina.

1 Like

I’m also perfectly content with my size (6.5" long, 5" girth) but we purchased the Mega Mighty 2 Extra Inches extender to experiment with just for some different sensations. We’ve found it to be a great addition for these reasons:

• Provides extra range of motion in some positions where I would otherwise be prone to slip out.
  • Slightly decreased stimulation when OH is using toys (especially her Womanizer, which tends to get her all pulsing inside and I can’t hold out for her O)
  • Combines points 1 and 2, to position us for better use of other toys AND delaying my ejaculation.
  • Haven’t given this a lot of play, but also can be used in roleplay (especially if paired with blindfold) to simulate the inclusion of other partners.

At the end of the day, dear wife has to be in the right mood and pretty warmed up already to ask for the extender - there are times she’s like, “no more, all done, it’s getting painful”, and it’s actually given me a lot of satisfaction in NOT using it and knowing I’m the right size to slip on in and she enjoys me and I don’t have to worry about hurting her. In essence, it’s fun to mix it up - and also learn first hand that most of the time there IS such a thing as being too big!

4 Likes

you are a similar size to me, but is the mighty mega a very soft feel as mrs shades hates anything hard plastic. i was looking at the fat boy range which seem to be very soft material.
appreciate you review though, all helps.

1 Like

I wouldn’t describe it as hard, but it’s not quite soft either. It’s much more like the jelly plastic that some dildos are made of, less like a soft silicone. It is glossy, and it does seem to kinda eat lube for lunch if partner isn’t quite aroused, and even that can vary based on use (long, fast, in and out thrusts = lost lube).

My wife has never complained about it being “too hard” outside of the context of “ouch, you can’t thrust that fast/deep/hard while wearing an extra 2 inches” when I bottom out too aggressively.

The only real negative of this toy for us is that I wish it were silicone from a longevity of use and body safe materials perspective. Over time this is more likely to deteriorate or harbor nastiness, even with regular cleaning. Right now most of the silicone extenders out there are opaque, though, and one of the things wifey likes is being able to see me in it, too.

2 Likes

I’m about 5.5 inches erect. Should I go for soft silicone 1 inch extender. Or the harder bigger firmer hard plastic plus 2 inches.

Length of the plus 1 inch says insertable 5.5 inches total length 6.5 inches.

If it could make me 6.5 inches or 7 inches in length be handy and softer feel rather than harder feel. Cheers.

I think the clear silicone was out of stock when I was shopping, otherwise I might have gone with that one to try. Some of the reviews on that one are negative for fit you’re on the average+ size, so sounds like you might find it snug.

1 Like

Yes if I’m going to do it right might else well go for a big portion hehe.