Lovehoney app

Hi all. I have just discovered that there is no lovehoney app...but the other day I downloaded one from the android play store. Now this app worked perfectly and "was" all official are far as I could tell with the official logo, sales, what's new and all the other categories all matching what is online now... and I could login to my account ... IT WAS THE LOVEHONEY APP.

The other day at a great loss the app kind of stopped working. . By that I mean it opened the same with the LH logo and home button but it loaded a page within the app that stated the link was broken and listed 3 other sex toy companies to try instead. Also the app was removed from the app store when you search for lovehoney... and I know I'm not going mad and dreamt it because I still have the app.

Today I spoke to an adviser at LH and was assured that there was an app around 4 years ago but since has been removed.

Has anyone else been able to download this seemingly unattainable ghost app that it seems to be?

I also advised that it should be looked into again. . I was very much impressed by the app.. very helpful and very quick.

Thats the problem with the internet,

things can become lost in cyber space, lots of glitches, broken links etc