Lovehoney App

Just wondering if Lovehoney has an iPhone or Android app?

not that im aware of but if you go on LH on your mobile it goes to the mobile version, would be great if they could make an android app (apple would never allow one)

xx

Hmm, can't see them sneaking that one past the guardians at the gates of the App Store...

A more Mobile Friendly community part of the site would be nice though, particularly the chat, just not feasable on Blackberry at the mo...

I wouldn't see there being a problem getting an app on to the Apple App Store.

When you see there's things like Grindr & iKarmaSutra etc on there I think it'd be viable.

The only issue Apple would have is that it's a money-making app for a store, so they'd probably want a cut. Don't know if they do this with exisiting Apps like Tesco though!

x

Kinkygentleman wrote:

There are plenty of sex- and kink-related apps already on the Apple app store, I can't see why they should refuse LH.

I haven't downloaded any, just so you know!

I've got them all! :P

x

Think this would be a great idea any shops are now creating apps for online shopping and can't think of a reason why LH couldn't join them.

Ahem. Your wishes are our commands.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/lovehoney-sex-toys/id507358959?mt=8

Yep, the first app in the UK that you can buy sex toys from.....

It's not pretty or clever, it doesn't link up with accounts or have reviews, and only a handful of products, but now we know we can get in, we'll spend some time working on it

Oh wow! I can't wait for more content to be added. I'll love to log in and check the status of my orders and stuff.

Great work, Lovehoney! I hope there's an over 18 warning on it though. My cousins sometimes use my iphone to play games.

Great app to start with, be really good if you can incorporate forums or enable tapatalk so that app can be usd for the forums.

stupid question, can that be used on android, too?

sanda wrote:

A more Mobile Friendly community part of the site would be nice though, particularly the chat, just not feasable on Blackberry at the mo...

I couldn't agree more, even on android its difficult!

i would download the app :) sadly not got an iphone(yet)

if it is sucessful will the app be made compatible with android?

Downloaded, looks really promising, can't wait for some updates :)

And downloaded. I imagine Lucy will be doing the same shortly! Looks pretty basic at the moment, but I imagine it can be improved on fairly soon. This going to be a threat to my bank account...

Alex.

p.s. Pretty impressed you got it past the moral hysteria of apple.

downloaded...wow

easy access to toy shopping

XOXO

J.J.

Downloaded also :)

They do for iPhone I downloaded it but didn't think much of it, so instead I copied the link to my homepage and I'm using that now! The iPhone is more than capable of running the full site :) xx