Lovehoney Assorted Flavoured Lubricant Pack

Now that's a great idea! What do you think?

smiley

great idea!

Fantastic idea!

Allows those who might be a bit unsure, a better way to sample before committing to a full size! (and they'd be handy to keep in your wallet/purse/handbag/manbag)

Would be a great stocking filler at only £5.99!

A selection of flavours: strawberry, cherry, passion fruit, peppermint and chocolate orange!

Get your pack here > http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28839

I think its great but I'm disappointed the Mint Chocolate one isn't included as that's the one I really want to try. Out of curiosity - why was one flavour missed out?

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

This is always a great idea so you can try before you buy a larger bottle and they are great for taking on holiday - much easier to pack - fantastic :) xx

We could only have 5 flavours, so it was decided by most popular and best selling. smiley

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I think its great but I'm disappointed the Mint Chocolate one isn't included as that's the one I really want to try. Out of curiosity - why was one flavour missed out?

i know pinkpolkadot im disappointed to :( i love mint choc

The lubes are a great idea to try before you buy,i have very sensitive skin and fussy about flavours, so having the sachets to try is good for me, but would have loved the mint one :)

That's good. I would have liked the mint too. I bought two chocolate orange as I thought I would love it as I do all chocolate orange (have you used the soap!!??) but I didn't enjoy it and now stuck with two bottles. So trying a sachet first would have been better. Xx

Hi maltedmilk

If you are un-happy with your purchases you can contact our customer care team and they can arrange for a full refund or exchange if you would like.

please see link below for more help with refunds & returns!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

here is how to contact us > https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/

Many thanks

Thanks Cazz, there was a reason why I haven't swapped... I think because I got it in an offer or at the time I wasn't too keen on the other flavours at the time or maybe I assumed they contained gylcerin, which I've just checked and they don't! :D I can't remember what it was... I did get it in a two for something offer though, is that okay? My boyfriend likes the taste anyway so I wasn't too fussed, but if I am allowed a swap I suppose it is the more logical option as he can't have all the fun and the flavour! Xx

Sure please contact customer care and explain this and they will be more than happy to help you!

What a great idea. Love it x

Great idea!

And Cazz you look amazing in your new profile pic! X

WOW thats fab love it rainbow collection of lube yummy

I'd just end up eating them all... No sex involved ;) love the fact its an assorted pack of FLAVOURED lubes :D xx

Wish I had someone to share them with... Getting singleton blues again... I feel for you Kinky *Hugs*

Ooh, this looks great. Most flavoured lubes I've ever used have tasted pretty horrible, so a cheap multi-pack of lube sachets with several flavours is a great way to try a bunch of different ones to find one or two that I actually like. I'll have to pick one of these up soon. :)

If I used flavoured lubes or wanted to try them this would be the perfect way to find the one that suites my taste.

Ikey, the LH flavoured lubes are pretty damn good! I never liked the taste of most flavoured lubes, but the LH one really suprised me! I have all 6 flavours in our toybox! The strawberry one is probably my fave!