lovehoney basic sex toys?

anyone tried anything from there new range? would be interesting to know what they are like!

Id like to know too, they look great but id like to know how long they last, would hate to get halfway through and the battery go lol,

that was what i was thinking - and also how hard they are - they are all very spikey and i dont want them to hurt!!

I've tried the squidgy cock rings and they are fab fab fab! So happy LH have started doing these, and soo cheap. The squidgy ones are lovely and soft and the batteries lasted quite a long time in mine, enough for a couple of sessions at least and we've managed to kill several other kinds!! Give them a go, I'll write a review tomorrow!

Yep, all the products in the BASIC Sex Toys range are squidgy and tingly and fun - it never occured to us that they might look spikey and hard from the photos, so thank you Miss Sparkle, we'll amend the descriptions to make that clear.

The batteries last for 25-30 minutes. Some have replaceable batteries, some don't - the product description tells which do and don't. You can turn the battery on and off on all of them, so you don't have to use the battery all at once.

My fave is the Love Bullet - smooth and powerful.

And for less than a fiver with free delivery, there's not a lot to lose

I am also impressed with the basics range, however I dont buy the ones that dont have battery changes as I would rather play witha toy more than once.

(AA your bumping threads today )