Lovehoney.co.uk Gift Vouchers... are here!

At long, long last we FINALLY have Lovehoney gift vouchers!

Check out the blog about it: Introducing Lovehoney.co.uk Gift Vouchers

Check out the help page here: Lovehoney.co.uk Gift Vouchers

If you've got any questions, post 'em and we'll do our best to answer 'em!

I'd just read the blog! Eek! So does the user of the vouchers get the Oh points? x

maltedmilk wrote:

I'd just read the blog! Eek! So does the user of the vouchers get the Oh points? x

Ha ha! I knew this would be the first question. No, the person paying real money for the voucher gets the Oh! Points.

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

maltedmilk wrote:

Ha ha! I knew this would be the firs question. No, the person paying real money for the voucher gets the Oh! Points.

Lol I only asked as I've noticed a lot of people ask about merging accounts etc! Aww that's a shame! For couples who want to buy things for partner only once in a while and wont use the account again. Shame there isn't an option. Ah well.

Still, good fun though, great that the vouchers don't run out! :)

Can they be added to a wish list? If someone has one added, i'd like to be able to allow them to choose what they like etc...

Looks great - Can we send them to someone as a wishlist gift?

xGGx

Yes that was what I was trying to ask, but put so badly lol.

maltedmilk wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

maltedmilk wrote:

Ha ha! I knew this would be the firs question. No, the person paying real money for the voucher gets the Oh! Points.

Lol I only asked as I've noticed a lot of people ask about merging accounts etc! Aww that's a shame! For couples who want to buy things for partner only once in a while and wont use the account again. Shame there isn't an option. Ah well.

OH! WAIT! Update from tech: it's the person spending the voucher who gets the Oh! Points.

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

maltedmilk wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

maltedmilk wrote:

OH! WAIT! Update from tech: it's the person spending the voucher who gets the Oh! Points.

Oooh! That solves everyones wishes!
It feels like a cheeky thing to ask, but in my situation which many others will be in, I buy stuff from here, my OH has once. I tend to buy him surprises, but if he ever were to buy me one it would be a shame to waste the points as he wouldn't go on it often enough to afford anything with the points.

Do they work on your sister sites or just LH?

(I'm chuffed! :) Yay!)

maltedmilk wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

maltedmilk wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

maltedmilk wrote:

Oooh! That solves everyones wishes!
It feels like a cheeky thing to ask, but in my situation which many others will be in, I buy stuff from here, my OH has once. I tend to buy him surprises, but if he ever were to buy me one it would be a shame to waste the points as he wouldn't go on it often enough to afford anything with the points.

Do they work on your sister sites or just LH?

(I'm chuffed! :) Yay!)

Just on Lovehoney.co.uk, for now.

Do vouchers "stack"?

As in can I buy £10 a fortnight and spend them all in one go? Like a saving up for a dildo plan cool

chylly fox wrote:

Do vouchers "stack"?

As in can I buy £10 a fortnight and spend them all in one go? Like a saving up for a dildo plan

like this plan

xGGx

Oh WOW! I love this idea and have a question for the LoveHoney boffins; do you have to have an account with LH to spend the gift vouchers? Although I'd like to send some of my friends gift vouchers I don't think they are yet signed up to LH. Will this make a difference with spending them? Obviously they won't be receiving Oh! Points as they're not a member but does that mean I'll get them?

Ooooh there's going to be so much excitement among these questions! :D

Thats fab >. Well done LH x

These are a great idea, as a bloke, I know EXACTLY what to get my OH now! :)

This sounds like a great way to give friends a treat. Well done again LH.

what a great idea i'm glad you can now get them!

Lovehoney - The Doc wrote:

No need for an account to spend them - so no difference there.

The Oh! Points are for the redeemer, not the voucher purchaser, sorry. We'd like to encourage new customers to create an account and get all those extra benefits that brings!

That is a very good point, if I ever send anyone a gift voucher I will tell them to create an account as they'll benefit more! :)