Lovehoney customer services and staff.

Have to agree. Lovehoney probably offer the best customer service of any website we've come across, let alone in their area of business.

Not sure if this is the correct thread but here goes.....

Today my day was horrific from the start. I decided to go through my still to wear and use items and i decided on an item of lingerie. I was upset to see it was faulty but i cannot thank the support agents on live chat sorting this out for me later in the day when i had a spare moment.
So not only have you cheered my day up but you have helped me tremendously as always.

Not just this occasion but every support agent that has helped me a big massive thank you for such polite efficent help, advice and service i dont even know where to start with this fantasic service from everybody at LH
(ps. Includes dispatch team especially..... after all we would be parcel-less without you so massive thanks)

VCh wrote:

I couldn't agree more either! LH has been nothing but helpful and amazing to me as well and i've only been with them for a very small amount of time. I am so glad i found out about them! Good customer service makes for loyal customers that's what many businesses seem to not understand. LH has found yet another loyal customer in me and i am proud to be telling my friends left and right about them.

Same here!!!