Lovehoney customer services and staff.

This thread is just a little thank you to lovehoney.
I have never known a customer service or a sites staff to be so amazing.

When I've had issues they have been able to sort it out Speedily. When I have had a faulty product they have done all they can. When I have made mistakes they have resolved them for me.

I just wanted to thank them all for being so great, warm and welcoming.

I truly do love you LoveHoney!!!

Couldn't agree more! ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

This is really Lovely to read :) 

We love you too and we are all very happy to help! ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

I couldn't agree more either! LH has been nothing but helpful and amazing to me as well and i've only been with them for a very small amount of time. I am so glad i found out about them! Good customer service makes for loyal customers that's what many businesses seem to not understand. LH has found yet another loyal customer in me and i am proud to be telling my friends left and right about them.

Big hugs to lh, always so amazing!

This gives me that lovely warm glow inside.... You're so sweet. 

Thank you ^_^ 

I completely agree, Lovehoney are amazing :)

Aren't they amazing? I never saw a better customer service, anywhere.

Amen to this! I've never known such an amazing company! I am fully addicted to sex toys thanks to them haha! Like i know if i ever have problems that i can just give them a call...or email...or even live chat with someone! Thank you LH!

LH are the best! That's why I love them. And that's why I recommended them to at least half a dozen people - considering that the subject of sex toys is a bit private and all. Actually, to be honest - I have recommended them even online to a lot more people - a week ago or so in a FB group of mothers with same age children (about 100 mothers, lol). The reason - the toy cleaner - I recommended it for cleaning menstrual cups. :P So, yeah, I am happily spreading the word around!

I have never seen better customer service anywhere else, either - regardless of the company and its line of work!

Truly amazing. I hope they treat their staff as well as they treat the customers!

capricorn13 wrote:

Truly amazing. I hope they treat their staff as well as they treat the customers!

+1

100% agree they're amazing! Brilliant customer care witch does actually care!

Lollipop ;) wrote:

100% agree they're amazing! Brilliant customer care witch does actually care!

+1 xx

I have honestly never felt as good as I do with any other site Similar to lovehoney. I had such a crappy experience with other customer services before and since coming to lovehoney and seeing how well they treat me and others and how quickly they respond, I would never trust another site like I do with lovehoney for all things Sexual. Absolutely brilliant! I will continue to recommend them!

I'm with you! Got to love that feeling when you confess your love of sex toys/Lovehoney to a friend and either 1) Find out that they're avid Lovehoney fans too or 2) Convert them! Their customer service is such a huge part of why I recommend them.

That and the fact that they're such a sex-positive brand - I know it might sound odd, but I don't like the way that some other companies use the fact that sex is taboo in order to sell their products. It's a really off-putting marketing tactic. With Lovehoney, I feel like sex is much more 'normal' & accessible - the attitudes of their staff really enhance that. Thank you, Lovehoney ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Nawwww this thread is the best! So warm and fuzzy ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

LH. Professional, discrete and a little bit saucey. As they say, there is non of that "ick" factor. Brilliant site !!

They really are amazing!

Customer service like Lovehoney's is unfortunately very seldom nowadays. It always restores my faith in a company when the staff go above and beyond for their customer's.

....To Lovehoney! :)

Thank you Lovehoney!!! :D