Lovehoney Deluxe Mains Powered Wand

Good evening,

I just bought a Lovehoney deluxe mains wand and am a bit worried since some reviews said that it gets warm after 15 minutes. My problem is that it is not the first time I sleep after orgasm. If I leave it switched on, on the bed, will it be hazardous?![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Yes. Don't be lazy, turn it off.

Definitely! At the very least you would overheat and destroy your new toy. If you don't have time between orgasm and falling asleep to at least turn the scroll wheel back to zero if not unplug the toy, I wouldn't use this unsupervised.

Don't leave it switched on. I've stopped using ours (replaced the first one which was faulty - got even hotter!) and am returning it as it gets too hot too quickly. The Doxy is vastly superior.

goldenoldie wrote:

Don't leave it switched on. I've stopped using ours (replaced the first one which was faulty - got even hotter!) and am returning it as it gets too hot too quickly. The Doxy is vastly superior.

Im looking at buying one for the mrs are they not good?

@horny247, was one of our best investments ever, fastest way to finish her off we've found!

that said I agree turn it off when your done

Moztech wrote:

@horny247, was one of our best investments ever, fastest way to finish her off we've found!

that said I agree turn it off when your done

Thanks Moztech

It's a good, fairly powerful wand. However, if your budget can stretch, I'd go for the Doxy. It's amazing, and in another league

Foxxy wrote:

It's a good, fairly powerful wand. However, if your budget can stretch, I'd go for the Doxy. It's amazing, and in another league

Ohhh i will have to check that out,is there much difference between the doxy and the LH one?

The Doxy is more rumbly and travels deeper into tissue in my opinion. Because the head is squishy and not hard plastic like the LH deluxe, it feels better against the skin and is better for body massage too. I have both, and sadly the LH doesn't get a look in anymore. All standard size attachments fit the Doxy too, and it doesn't get anywhere near as warm during use

You should not leave anything on like that! Far too unsafe- what if something happened to the electrics within your house from the power burning all the time.

Plus imagine your electicity bill! Definitely not worth it haha

I really want to get the Doxy for the missus... I'm constantly broke, though. ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Foxxy wrote:

The Doxy is more rumbly and travels deeper into tissue in my opinion. Because the head is squishy and not hard plastic like the LH deluxe, it feels better against the skin and is better for body massage too. I have both, and sadly the LH doesn't get a look in anymore. All standard size attachments fit the Doxy too, and it doesn't get anywhere near as warm during use

I think i like the way the LH has the scrollor instead of the buttons,do you not find the buttons awkward?

Not at all, I prefer them, because it's easy to find the exact setting that you love. You're kind of guessing with the scroller, and when someone else is in control, its very easy for them to push it too far, too quickly. But that's just me lol

Foxxy wrote:

Not at all, I prefer them, because it's easy to find the exact setting that you love. You're kind of guessing with the scroller, and when someone else is in control, its very easy for them to push it too far, too quickly. But that's just me lol

Yeah i see what your saying,thanks for the help foxxy much appreciated.

I'll second all Foxxy has said regarding wand... I have the lh wand and I want and need a doxy

I wouldn't recommend leaving any electrical toys on overnight, we have the LH wand we haven't had problems with it getting hot but we don't leave it on for an extended period of time.

Thanks fo rthe replies. Guess I will make it a point to switch it off. Have any of you had any issues with the wand overheating ?

Yes. It can get extremely warm - one of the reasons we don't use it any more.

I have the Bodywand and no problems with it, but if you are worried about falling asleep before being able to switch it off, you could always plug the wand into a timer socket plug set to cut the current after 15 minutes.