Lovehoney Dildo Circumference

Hi friends
Recently we purchased the Lovehoney Realistic Silicone Suction Cup Dildo 8 Inch and the diameter of it is too big for our play. The website says 4 inch circumference so i looked at the 7" and the 6" and they all say 4" circumference.

Does anyone have multiple sizes and can you confirm the girth is the same on them all. We assumed the shorter versions would have a smaller circumference.

https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/lovehoney-realistic-silicone-suction-cup-dildo-8-inch-/a45709g82304.html

1 Like

Your best bet is to read the reviews on them. If the circumference is wrong on any of the products someone could have mentioned it in their review.

2 Likes

Is the one you got bigger than 4" circumference?
Don’t forget you can return it, its disappointing when it’s not what you hoped for but LH have a great returns policy on toys. But if its the wrong size definitely let them know so the description can be amended.

I always check measurements on a tape measure after being surprised that a girthy dildo was really girthy :rofl: how dare it be so girthy

2 Likes

The Lifelike Lover 8"dildo has quite a taper on it so it slips in easily then gradually gets girthier. You can stop any time you feel uncomfortable or use it to slowly stretch to size.

Hmm if the listings all say circumference is 4” then I’d best go with that info unless it’s mentioned otherwise in a review. There are some other dildo toys on the site what I believe have a smaller circumference but you’d need to have a browse :slightly_smiling_face:

I actually measure 5.5 inch circumference myself so my partner says she feels most standard dildos don’t satisfy her although I can get her squirting using the 7inch. I have taken the love honey dildos anally during play and have to say I didn’t find it too big.

2 Likes