Lovehoney dispatch question

Does Lovehoney dispatch an order on a Sunday? I ordered something this morning by Royal Mail Tracked 48 and it said it'll be here by Tuesday. Just don't know how if an order doesn't get dispatched on a Sunday..

I didn't think they could no, if royal mail don't collect from post offices and boxes on sundays i didn't think they would from businesses either.

They did pre xmas, not sure if that was just due to the massive amounts of orders going out.

I think their system is a little bugged. Like I get dispatch emails on Sundays or in the evening (ie after the final posting date of the day) and they give me a estimated delivery date that doesn't take that into consideration, the parcel won't move until the next day so there should be an extra day added in but the system still just counts it as if the parcel was posted at 10am rather than 10pm (or Monday rather than Sunday). I hope that made sense lol!

I actually asked the question on the live chat and the customer service guy said yeah they do but still it's not gonna go anywhere till monday so doesn't make sense to me lol

I def ordered some bits on Sundays pre Xmas and had it delivered on Tuesdays though, so either royal mail are actually efficient (which probably ain't gonna happen!) or things get dispatched on Sundays.

My local post office is also open Sundays as its all part of a paper shop and they have a pick up on a Sunday (or so they tell me, and again have posted items on 48 hour on a Sunday and have been delivered on a Tuesday)

Hmm very interesting lol. I actually don't get why people say bad things about royal mail because I've always had good experiences with them and get things on time and a lot of the time, quite earlier than expected lol

Kittycat102 wrote:

I actually asked the question on the live chat and the customer service guy said yeah they do but still it's not gonna go anywhere till monday so doesn't make sense to me lol

Must just be RM being efficient then!

Kittycat102 wrote:

Hmm very interesting lol. I actually don't get why people say bad things about royal mail because I've always had good experiences with them and get things on time and a lot of the time, quite earlier than expected lol

+1 my deliveries 9 times out of 10 actually come the day after they are dispatched even on the 48 hour service, and I'm not even mainland UK!

Hi guys and gals!

Our warehouse process orders every day of the week (Saturday and Sunday included) and orders placed before the cut off point with Tracked 48 shipping get collected by Royal Mail at 8pm on Sunday. This is why you receive your dispatch emails straight away, and why many deliveries make it to you by the Tuesday :D

All other orders placed on a Sunday (Tracked 24 and Next Day deliveries) are collected on Monday morning.

So there ya go! ^_^

Amazing! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hi guys and gals!

Our warehouse process orders every day of the week (Saturday and Sunday included) and orders placed before the cut off point with Tracked 48 shipping get collected by Royal Mail at 8pm on Sunday. This is why you receive your dispatch emails straight away, and why many deliveries make it to you by the Tuesday :D

All other orders placed on a Sunday (Tracked 24 and Next Day deliveries) are collected on Monday morning.

So there ya go! ^_^

Wow, I'm impressed :)

Wasn't sure where to ask this so I'm just going to jump in on this old thread.
Anyone know what the purple dot is for that's on lovehoneys parcels?