Lovehoney Flash 7 Function USB Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator

I have in the past used Doc Johnson''s Hop n Rabbit Stroker , something sadly this site does not sell, for self play.

I have never been able to orgasm through penetration alone, usually oral. Even then, as I am just about to reach that big O, my OH will breathe,change pace anything, and I lose it. I seem to take forever to orgasm (orally), and I feel sorry for the man down there, not so long with the Rabbit.

Since I need clitoral stimulation to reach the O, I have never had penetration and the O together, I was contemplating a wand, until I saw USB Clitoral Vibe.

It hasn't arrived yet, so I cannot comment on whether or not it will work for me (bought lots of dud toys).

The reviews on it are what sold me into getting one, for self play, but ideally for when I am being penetrated so I can get that O.

Have any of you got one? Used it with a partner? If so I would love some personal feedback.

This one is great if you like pinpoint clitoral stimulation in a specific spot in particular. I personally have not used this one with my partner but I found it great for a good bath or shower point.

It is not too big so would be great to hold during intercourse and it really does pack quite a punch too. I think it really is one of those must-haves especially within the Lovehoney branded clitoral range!

I need clitoral stimulation too during intercouse and I always go to my favourite toy (the Tenga Iroha range) - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27458 but another toy which I would say would be great is the Le Reve (which I am wanting at the moment too!) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27581

Hope this helps :)

How do you go about using it during intercourse? Do you hold it or does he? I want my partner to be the one in control of it , so that he is the one to bring me to that O, make him feel good that he did it, if you get my drift (unless he keeps missing the mark lol)

As for your second URL I thank you for that, but I am trying to stear clear of toys that constantly require batteries.

Oh waaa ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif) the Tenga Iroha range isn't available on the Australian website

Yes I have it, I like it, I've already written a review

Never know wrote:

Yes I read your review, your OH seems to get the benefit, BUT this is about me and my satisfaction ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Fiery_WA wrote:

Never know wrote:

Yes I read your review, your OH seems to get the benefit, BUT this is about me and my satisfaction ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

If it satisfies both me and my OH then that's even better than a toy just for me. 😊

Fiery_WA wrote:

How do you go about using it during intercourse? Do you hold it or does he? I want my partner to be the one in control of it , so that he is the one to bring me to that O, make him feel good that he did it, if you get my drift (unless he keeps missing the mark lol)

As for your second URL I thank you for that, but I am trying to stear clear of toys that constantly require batteries.

I hold mine myself as when my partner uses anything similar on myself I find it just tickly and uncomfortable haha! I think the Flash 7 would not work during intercourse though for him to hold, too thin and quite bendy at the tip, it would be hard to fully stimulate you and thrust at the same time!

A good one to consider for that would be the Siri 2, however I own this one and its not one of my favourites (I have a review written if you want to see it) BUT it does have great reviews otherwise - http://www.lovehoney.com.au/product.cfm?p=32603

Otherwise the We Vibe Touch would be a good one too! http://www.lovehoney.com.au/product.cfm?p=30319

Fiery_WA wrote:

Oh waaa ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif) the Tenga Iroha range isn't available on the Australian website

Ahh I know! They're my favourite. If you did really want to purchase one from the UK website let me know and i'll get an adaptor sorted out for you!

Paige, what would you recommend that would be suitable for my partner to use on me during intercourse? As I said before I want him to be the one (with help obviously) to get me off.

Getting into detail I know, but at the moment he is inside of me doing mini sort of thrusts and using his hand on my clitorus, feels good, but doesn't have the desired effect of getting me to the O.

I have the we-vibe 3, but to be honest it does nothing for me, but it makes my partner cum the minute he sticks it in, I guess some guys just cannot handle the vibration.

I just want something that he can use on me, so that he feels he is the one who did it for me, albeit with toy help.