LoveHoney Forum App

Does anyone else think a LoveHoney forum app would be a good idea?

3 Likes

I use an app to view the forum. So much better. Download DiscourseHub :wink:

4 Likes

Is this going to be like when I was told to search Blue Waffle on google?

3 Likes

Omg howling :joy::joy:

3 Likes

2 girls 1…. No it really is just an app to view the forum :laughing:

2 Likes

What is the obsession with apps to me they are just a poor mans website

2 Likes

The Discourse Hub app is quite good, as it lets you combine different Discourse forums into one place (Discourse is the webapp that the Lovehoney Forum uses as its base). It’s also a little more discreet than having the Lovehoney logo on your phone too. There is a ‘forum app’ you can install on your homepage, but it’s basically a private browsing window (you can ‘install app/add to homescreen’ from your browser menu).

Though I don’t use either, and prefer to use my browser tabs. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Learn something new everyday :man_facepalming::rofl:

1 Like

I’m with you @SexySmoggy . Everyday is school day and I left school some 40 odd years ago!!. I know its strange but I make phone calls on my phone, that is when its charged and I can find it. App’s is a new world. I think I need to upgrade my phone though.

Has loads of benefits for me :man_shrugging: Each to their own

1 Like

Yep it would be a well worth investment I reckon

I’ve seen this on another post and I think there isn’t an app because it’s not allowed on the Android and IOS app stores because of the content LH has and they don’t want it to be easily accessible to children. You can literally just add the Lovehoney forums to your homepage. That’s what I do.

1 Like

Ohh great idea! :sweat_smile:

I just loaded online then added page to home screen it’s like an app and keeps me logged in.

1 Like

There’s a little info in the tip topic if anyone needs it:

I use discourse - it’s fab

2 Likes

Absolutely no idea what any of that means​:joy:

2 Likes