Lovehoney Forum Custom Emojis

Replying to a recent forum post I wanted to insert a suitably bondage style emoji, but alas nothing doing, not even a pair of handcuffs :frowning:
Obviously, in the mainstream forum world, there are euphemistic alternatives like the aubergine, peach or both for example, but if the techno wizards at Lovehoney could magic some up, what Emoji would you like to see.
Start the ball (and chain) rolling, any advance on handcuffs?
:basketball_woman: :confetti_ball: :woman_playing_handball: :crystal_ball:

2 Likes

Instead of the lady in the red dress :dancer: how about the lady in the red latex catsuit!

2 Likes

Ooh, the choices are endless but I’ll just choose one to not be greedy! A feather tickler

2 Likes

:mask: Replace with a ball gag!

3 Likes

I don’t think there’s a lip bite emoji? We need one of those.

3 Likes

A heart that looks like the logo (there are so many heart emojis that one more wouldn’t hurt)

1 Like

Cleavage, a bottom, stockinged legs, long gloves, killer heels etc!

1 Like

Would love to see a paddle :grin:

1 Like

Sex positions because it’s so difficult trying to explain positions sometimes, be easier if you could pop an emoji on of the position you were trying to explain, would be a bit strange seeing 2 emoji characters doing doggy tho haha

2 Likes

@D_and_E this is actually a great idea, especially as lovehoney has all the images from their position of the week feature. Scaled down they would be perfect :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It would definitely help me out as I’m terrible at trying to explain things

1 Like

There are some brilliant emojis available to download from the web cost a couple of quid though. I use them when I want to text a little naughty fun to Mrs bear, not sure I could put them
on here though probably get into trouble :laughing: If Lovehoney could come up with some additional emojis of a sexier nature that would be brilliant!

2 Likes

Well look at that, we have some new fancy emojis!

:biting_lip:
:feather:
:gimp:
:handcuffs:
:high_heel:
:lovehoney_heart:
:lovehoney_heart_2:
:paddle:
:red_lips:
:stockings:

17 Likes

Amazing @Lovehoney_Brenna can’t see them though to add

:lovehoney_heart: is the only one showing for me

They’re at the bottom under “custom” in the emoji box

Not for me :frowning: On iPhone

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/images-to-share-in-topics/259586/3

They’re awesome! :biting_lip: is my favourite!

How strange that you’re not able to view them @MsSubExperimenter :face_with_monocle: I’m on iPhone too but no problem this end.

2 Likes

:red_lips: :high_heel: :high_heel:

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x that’s my favourite too! Yay showing now :biting_lip: :biting_lip:

1 Like