Lovehoney Glitches

Is it when it’s the last post and you’re at the bottom of a topic, and the topic jumps right to the end?

1 Like

Nope, assuming mine is the same as @SexInTheCity it seems completely random, sometimes who liked stuff will show and sometimes it won’t. This can be on the same post at different times. Quite often it will flick up and then vanish and once you’ve tried arguing with it, it then flat out refuses. Most of the time though it is fine.

I think it is a similar issue to the reacting to posts one; in that I can rarely (but not never) react to a post prior to giving it a normal like. Makes me seem very indecisive! :rofl:

3 Likes

Hmm. :thinking: Mine is different. My phone is old though, so I have doubt about what’s an actual glitch or not any more. Though this sounds like it could be when a post has Reactions versus when it only has Likes. If there are no Reactions, you have to click on the to bring the Likes up. Whereas if the post has a mixture then clicking the heart icon will bring up a separate pop out. Sorry if that’s too obvious. :slightly_smiling_face: Nope. Scratch that. I think that’s grade A bollocks.

1 Like

Yeh, not that. A post can only have two normal likes and it can throw a wobbly. Also, it makes no difference if it’s your own post or someone else’s. Certainly doesn’t do it all the time but like @SexInTheCity I’ve noticed it over the last couple of weeks. I suspect it’s just an Android thing.

2 Likes

Thanks @Calie - it’s no biggy. I add new items and can remove them fine. I’ve just got about 5 stubborn items that won’t fade away from my watch list hehe!

1 Like

There is another glitch that wipes your saved items, which might work out as a benefit in this case (if it’s not been fixed):

4 Likes

Cheers Ian I’ll try that.

1 Like

This still doesn’t seem to be fixed.
However, in my experience - the ‘saved items’ do stay but all the items in the basket seem to dissappear still.

Ah, I may have misread the post. I thought there was one for making the saved items disappear. I’ll have another look. :+1:

Edit: I’ve swopped in the post from @LuciousLegs earlier in the topic.

Umm… I think if a photo post has already been approved and you go back and edit it to include another photo, it will be live on the site straight away? Like a way to slip under the mod radar? I know you can edit the text, but thought if another photo was added it could go into re-approval mode? I added another photo to mine which seemed to be live right then so I removed it as it probably shouldn’t be doing that. Correct me if I’m wrong, though.

1 Like

Hi is anyone else experiencing payment problems. I can’t pay by clearpay, PayPal or any of my debit cards. It keeps saying the wrong cvv number which is wrong because there’s money in the bank and my card details are all correct.

1 Like

That might be one for Customer Care. Did you get it working in the end? If not, you can put an order in over the phone, and maybe that will work?

1 Like

I’m having that problem now. Tried to place an order last night and it was saying the same. Tried again just now and still no joy. Spoke to livechat last night but they couldn’t resolve the issue, just told me to try PayPal (can’t because trying to use points) or wait until today.

1 Like

I actually have a problem with editing saved items. Multiple items on my saved profile cannot be removed. You click it, the reloads, and it’s still there.

2 Likes

I think that sounds like the glitch @Fire_Ice1 mentioned above. I thought people could maybe use the other glitch to get rid of them, but no-one has confirmed if it works yet.

1 Like

@Sheetfreak69 and @Ian_Chimp = thanks Ian. Sorry thought I had replied and updated.

I tried that glitch and tried deleting all website cookies and cache.

But I still have 4 stubborn items I can’t remove.

New items I can save and remove fine no problems.

Just 4 ones I added to saved items ages ago I’ve tried numerous ways but alas no joy, doesn’t matter too much.

If lovehoney discontinue them then they might disappear hehe! :laughing:

2 Likes

Ah, sounds like that’s a bust then. I was hoping for a glitch-off. :slightly_smiling_face: Hopefully the tech team figure it out soon. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hopefully, I have nothing against the items. I just either changed my mind or purchased different items and they’re always there watching me hehe! :laughing:

Yeah same exact problem here. It’s strange.

1 Like

I think we must have added them when there was a bit of a website change. LH are on the case. Cheers :smile: